You can't keep a secret forever

One Month later - (What is with me and all of these big time skips, first 'Element's of Peace and Chaos' now this story XD lol)

Ashlie's POV -

Everyone seemed to be asleep so I took this as a sign that it is safe to leave.

I got up and floated in the direction of where Cory and I usually meet. I looked on the ground to see Uni laying flat on his back with his hands on his stomach. I rolled my eyes smiling and floated around him making sure not to wake him.

Time Skip -

I sat down on a log waiting for Cory to get here. I am usually the first to get here because I like to come here early. I still can't get over the fact that I have a real friend that isn't Uni, Nick, or Tommy. Nick and I are family so were have been friends since birth well since I was born at least. It may seem that I don't like him but he's my brother of course I care about him but he can just be over protective and emotional sometimes.

"Hey"

I looked up to see Cory walking up to me, "oh, hey Cory" I said nervously

"What's up" he asked again

"It's nothing" I said looking at the ground

He sat down beside me at looked at me

"You know this reminds me of the time when I first realized that I was dead. Except, there were more tears involved" I said

"You never told me that one"

"Well it isn't a very... 'Happy' story" I responded

"I can handle it" he said confidently

I sighed and looked at the ground

Flash Back -

I woke up leaning on a wall with a path of blood leading towards me. I pressed my back against the wall trying to get away from it as if I was dreaming. But as I move away the blood started to fade into this black liquid. I looked at my shoulder to see if there was some sort of... hole? in it but saw nothing. There was a blood stand and the same black substance on my torn sweater, I saw a pool of blood close by and I looked in it to see my reflection. I was in complete shock at the sight. My eyes were blood red and I had dirt and dried blood on my face, my hair was also all tangled. I was looked around the room and saw a generator in the center of the room. I got up and walked over to the generator, but I didn't walk up I floated. I leaned on the generator for support with my eyes wide.

"What the heck" I thought to myself as I stood on the ground

I suddenly I heard something behind me, I looked back and saw a staircase leading down. I made sure I walked down this time and went down the stairs. I saw two people at the bottom talking to each other and I heard someone... crying?

I slowly walked down the creaky stairs and they seemed to notice me. They looked at me and I backed away, it was Tommy and Uni. I ran down the stairs and threw myself into their arms. I hugged them both as tight as I could but also being careful not to strangle them while they hugged back.

"Hey worm" Tommy said releasing me

"Can't believe I would be so happy to hear those words come out of your mouth" I said looking at both of them

I silently stared at them for a while before saying, "So am I dead" I asked looking at myself again

"Ya welcome to the dead kids club, so glad Nick could give you an invite." Tommy said sarcastically