8. Confessing

Oh my gosh, this could not be happening. Does Niall not realize how much bigger Blake is than him? This is going to be horrible. I have to step in. But what in the hell am I supposed to do?

I thought about this for a minute, before I heard cheering, I looked up from the ground, and saw Blake had tried to punch Niall, but he had pushed Blake in the dirt. Shit. Did he have a death wish? 

"Niall! Stop! Please, stop!" I yelled at him, sobbing. I don't want him to get hurt. I saw him look at me, guilt in his eyes. I ran over to him, still with Blake on the ground, and everyone in a circle around us. "Come on, forget about him. He's not worth your time." I whispered to him, soothingly.

"Diana! Watch out!" I looked to my left, and saw Liam, come charging towards me. For a second, I thought he was going to hit me, but then he pointed behind me, and I spun around. As soon as I did so, I flt a sharp pain in the side of my face, and I fell to the ground, assuming Blake had slapped me. I felt Niall run past me, and push past Liam. 

I heard Blake and some of his friends laughing. "Come on, little Niall, what are you gonna do? Oh, sorry I slapped your little bitch over there." He remarked, still laughing. I was still on the ground, once I fell, I hit my head on a step from the porch, and could barely even see what was going on. But I did see when Niall ran past me, and Liam, and went up to Blake. Out of the blue, Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis, Sophia, Eleanor, Perrie, and of course Georgia, all cam erushing to my side. Before being carried back into the house, I remember seeing Blake mock and laugh at Niall. And Niall balling his fists up at his sides. I didn't want to know what happened next...

.............................

When I woke up, it took me a few minutes to realize where I was. I figured I stayed the ngiht with Georgia again. No big deal.  But then I sat up, and started looking around. The place has red solo cups, candy wrappers, red bull cans, and pizza all over the fllors, counters, everything. Then I remembered the party that took place last night. There was a little note on the coffee table, signed by Georgia, saying, "Me and the girls went to get you breakfast. Take the asprin sitting on the table, as soon as you wake up, then just sit and relax. Be back soon xx." 

If my frineds knew me, they knew I wouldn't relax with this huge mess around me. I took the asprin, because I actually did have a mjaor headache, then I went to the kitchen, and grabbed a roll of trash bags. I had finished as soon as I head a 'CRASH!' Coming from upstairs. I grabbed a baseball bat, that Georgia's dad told us about, from behind the couch, and ran up the stairs. Slowly opening each door, but not finding anything. Last room. The bathroom. I opened the door, and saw Niall standing there. 

"Niall! What in the hell are you doing here?! You scared the shit out of me!" He didn't answer, just looked at me quickly, before looking away. "Niall? Is-Is that a black eye?"

He nodded his head. Suddenly, everything from last night, swirled around in my head. I remembered eveyrhting, but the last thing I remembered, was being carried in the house. 

My first instinct was to grab him an ice pack, and continue watching tv. But next thing I knew, I drobbed the baseball bat, and ran to him. I ran into him so fast, and sudden, he fell to the ground, grunting. I apoligized, before sitting in his lap, and hugging him. He wrapped his arms around me, and we sat in silence. I never felt so warm, safe, and happy. 

"Niall, I-"

He shut me up, by putting his finger against my lips. "Diana, quit saying you're sorry. I'm alright. Don't worry. "

"Fine. Can you tell me what happened?"

"You can see for yourself, if you want."

I cocked my head sideways at him. What did he mean?