Fate

(Y/N)'sPOV
"Well, well. If its isn't little Miss.'I'm going to find my father.'"(Y/R) sneered. "Come now, (Y/R), that's my future wife you're talking about." Jacob said and licked his lips. I shuddered. What a pervert. "So, how's finding daddy going little brat?" (Y/R) demanded. I smirked. "Allow me to introduce my father, Erwin Smith, Commander of the Survey Corps." ""What!?You have to be lying! There's no way that the Commander is your father!" (Y/R) fumed. Someone cleared their throat. Jacob and(Y/R) turned to see my dad. "Are you sure? Because I think it is quite possible." Erwin said. "You had to have brainwashed him or something, (Y/N)! This is ridiculous!" (Y/R) exclaimed. "Well,(Y/R), considering the fact that you think I'm the biggest idiot in the world, that hardly seems possible." I smirked. I noticed (Y/R)began to sweat. "W-what w-who do y-" (Y/R) began, stuttering."That's enough." Erwin stated, interrupting her. "She may not be the brightest to you, but I can tell that she is a lot smarter than you and Cadet Jacob combined. But I might have done it. You see,I'm quite fond of experiments." Hanji joked, grinning. Isabel laughed quietly, and Marco was trying very hard not to grin. Someone cleared their throat. "Anyway. With the details that Bodt gave us,we're going to have to give the love of my life a trial." Jacob said, running his fingers through his hair, trying to look sexy. I cringed. Great. A trial. Not to mention Jacob is being a pervert again. "Well, it's decided then. When will it be?" Erwin asked."W-wait!? This is your own daughter, and you're fine with her going on trial!?" Eren demanded loudly. "Eren. Calm down, It was because of her actions that she is in this situation. She needs to take responsibility for it." Erwin said, still calm. I shrugged."He's right, you know." "It will be two days from now." Jacob said. Eren stomped away, no doubt to find Armin and Mikasa. "So be it." Erwin said. And then Jacob and (Y/R) left, Erwin following them to see them out.

Hi everyone! I know, I suck. I'm trying! I had to deal with a lot of stress. I'll try harder! Also, I'm not going to post my lemons and one-shots book yet, because I don't have time. But you can send requests! Bye!