Feelings You Can't Deny

Erwin's POV

I was so angry, I was shaking. Who dares to hurt my daughter when my back is turned!? I'm going to kill him. I didn't know what to do as I watched (Y/N) cry and her entire body shaking. Thankfully Levi came back with Hanji very quickly.

Hanji took off the blanket and gasped. "This is not good." She said. "Why? What's wrong?" Levi asked. "How could this get any worse?" "These are deeper than they look. I'm impressed that so many have closed already." Said Hanji. "Sweetie, please stop crying, you'll only make yourself feel worse." She said and rubbed her head. "Erwin, Levi, we need privacy." "Oh, of course." I said. "Come on, Levi." And we left the room, shutting the door and standing outside of the room to wait.

"Do you think she'll-" I stopped as I looked at Levi, who was sitting down, crossing his arms over his knees and resting his head on his arms. I decided to stay quiet. I think he was falling in love with her, but he didn't want to show it.

(Y/N)'s POV

I laid on my bed face down and Hanji put some disinfectant. "That hurts Hanji!" I groaned. "That's how you know it's working!" She said cheerfully. "(Y/N), why did you stay with your uncle in the first place?" "I don't know. I guess the Survey Corps seemed intimidating. Life there seemed like I would be treated better. I didn't realize how bad it really was there..." I trailed off. Hanji stayed quiet and started wrapping bandages around my torso. When she was done, I put my shirt and jacket back on and Hanji opened the door. When she did, I saw a flash of black, white, and brown. I looked down the hallway to see Levi making a run for it. I raised my eyebrow. "What's wrong with him, dad?" I asked. "I have no idea. We were just talking." He said, scratching his head. He looked down at me. "I guess you got your height from your mother." My eye twitched in annoyance. I took a deep breath. "Yea, I guess I did." I said and smiled. "(Y/N), meet me in my office after you have dinner tonight. And try to stay out of trouble, will you?" He said. I nodded and headed outside.

Levi's POV

I can't believe I ran away. Erwin shouldn't have seen that. Why would he ask me a question like that?

Flashback

I was sitting on the floor, my head resting on my arms, which were crossed over my knees. Erwin began to talk but immediately stopped. After a few minutes, he spoke again.

"Levi, can I ask you something?" He said. I looked up and nodded. "Do you have feelings for my daughter?" I immediately turned a bright red and stood up to protest, but (Y/N)'s door opened and I made a run for it.

Flashback end

I can't be in love with her! She probably isn't ready to love anyone else anyway. I looked out my window to see (Y/N) waking with Jeager. He said something and she began to laugh. I wish I could be there with her.