Permission

(Y/N)'s POV

"LEVI!!!" My dad yelled, slamming his door open and stomping towards us. He roughly pushed as apart and hid me behind him. He went up to Levi again and swiftly punched him in the face. Levi grabbed his face and bent over in pain. "Dad!" I cried, grabbing his arm. "Stop it! We're dating, ok?"

Erwin's eyes widened immediately and he looked at us, shocked. "You're WHAT!?" He exclaimed. "Dad! Calm down!" I pleaded. He glared at Levi and crossed his arms. "You and I need to talk. NOW." He said, his eyes narrowed. Levi looked at me, slightly worried. I nodded to give him courage and pushed him into Erwin's office. Dad looked at me and pointed at my feet. "Stay right there until I come out." He said and went into his office, shutting the door behind him. I heard the lock click and I sunk to the floor, my back against the wall.

Levi's POV
Erwin sat down at his desk and I sat in the chair across from him. He crossed his arms, and he looked angry. I decided to keep my cool, I didn't want to aggravate him even more. After a few minutes of awkward silence, he spoke. "So, Levi, when did this begin?" He asked, folding his hands and resting his elbows on the desk.

"Not too long ago. We were planning to tell you soon." I said bluntly, poker-faced. "Would you care to explain exactly what you plan to do with my daughter? She's been through enough already." He said. I looked at the floor, unsure on how to respond. "The truth is sir, that all I know is that I love your daughter. I've never met anyone like her before." I said, looking him in the eye confidently.

Erwin crossed his arms and leaned against his chair, perplexed. "Very well, I'll let you be with my daughter." He said. "However, if you hurt her in anyway at all, I will not let you go alive." He stood up and shook my hand, rendering me speechless.