More Pain

Levi's POV
There was a pointless fight at the stupid party that was for (Y/N)'s marriage arrangement. The military police were trying to stop me and Erwin from leaving. As soon as I had seen Hoover take (Y/N) away I was able to focus on fighting. I don't think he noticed, but she winced when his hand touched her back.

Luckily the only garrison officers there were Commader Pixis and his two close assistants. He was drunk and trying to climb out of a window, and his assistants were attempting to stop him.

"Levi!" I heard Erwin yell. I looked at him and quickly assessed the situation. Hanji kicked the man I was fighting in the head and he was unconscious. I didn't say anything and I ran to Erwin, getting (Y/N)'s stupid uncle off of him and stood over him, with a menacing look on my face. "You and your stupid corruptive ways. You know that (Y/N) is a vulnerable girl because of all she has been through. All you are is dirt on my boots. Hurting an innocent girl like that." I said and lifted my leg up. "And I despise dirt." I slammed my foot on his face, knocking him out. "Tch."

Erwin shook his head. "Let's go, Levi." He said. He had his ODM gear on already. Isabel gave me mine, and I quickly put it on, and we left the scene, with a few military police officers following us. "We've got company!" I stated. We flew through the air, and soon we made it over Wall Sina. I noticed that the military police stayed behind, watching us from the top of the wall. I rolled my eyes. Cowards. They only feel safe there. Soon we made it back to headquarters. I landed on the ground and noticed someone in a dress was sitting under a tree. I walked over to them.

"What are you doing, brat?" I asked, glaring at her. Then I noticed she was asleep. Erwin walked over and noticed that it was (Y/N). He picked her up bridal style, making sure he didn't wake her up. He took her inside and I followed him, while everyone else went to bed for the night. He took her to his office and placed her on the bed in the adjoining room. He walked out and shut the door, leaving me with her. Well that's a surprise. I moved the chair in the room to the window and sat down, checking on (Y/N) every once in a while.

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to the sun streaming through the window. I sat up and looked around. I looked at my body first. How did I get here? Then it all hit me, and I remembered everything. I looked over to the window to see Levi sleeping on a chair. I chuckled softly. "He's so cute." I whispered. I stood up and stretched, and then put a blanket around Levi's shoulders. I left the room quickly and went to my own room.

From the looks of the sun, it was 12 pm, so that explained why my roommates where gone. I took off my dress and dropped it on my bed, and changed into my uniform instead. Much better. I stretched my arms and the door flew open.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Sasha yelled and tacklers be in a hug. I hugged her back. "I missed you so much!" I said, prying her off of me. As we talked a bit, we heard someone clear their throat from the doorway. We both turned to see Levi, leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed. "I hope you realize that you aren't supposed to go anywhere without me, right?" Levi stated, raising his eyebrow. "Oh right! Sorry, Corporal." I said sheepishly. "Since when were you so apologetic?" He asked. "Well maybe I was forced to learn manners, Levi!" I exploded.

Levi's POV

When (Y/N)'s back was turned, I noticed a bit of red on it. So after she took exploded, I decided to take action on it. I uncrossed my arms and stepped into the room. "Blouse, you are dismissed. Shut your door on the way out." I said calmly. She listens without a word.
As soon as she left I said: "Take your shirt off, brat." "What!? No!" She said, covering her chest with her arms defensively. "Just do as I say!" I demanded, and practically tore her jacket off. She quickly backed away and hit the wall, and she screamed in obvious pain, more so than someone would normally in this situation. "I knew it. You're hurt." I said. Her eyes widened. "How did you know that?" She asked. "It all adds up. When Hoover grabbed you, you winced. When anyone danced with you, you winced. I saw blood on your shirt, and you just ran into a wall and screamed." I said, stepping towards her.

Before she could react, I quickly unbuttoned her shirt, took it off and turned her around with her back facing me. I almost threw up. Her back was covered in whip marks, and a few of them were bleeding. Luckily it didn't look like any of them were infected. Her body began to shake and I realized she was crying. "What did he do to you!?" I demanded. She answered, whispering. "Every time I did something wrong, I was beaten." I put a blanket over her shoulders. "Stay here." I said and ran out of the room.

Fairly soon, I found Erwin talking to Mike in the mess hall. "Erwin. It's (Y/N). And it's serious." I said in a grim tone. We rushed back to the room, where she hadn't moved. I shut the door and took the blanket off.

She began to cry even harder and Erwin was shocked. "W-what? Who did this?" He asked, his voice shaking. "It was her uncle, again." I said and sighed. "I've had just about enough of him I said and surveyed her back again. "Levi, go get Hanji, and bring bandages. NOW." Erwin said, obviously agitated. I acted quickly and left the room