Vacation

(Y/N)'s POV

The very next day, Levi and I got into a carriage and headed to Wall Sina together. After about ten minutes of traveling, I looked to my left to see Levi looking restless. "What's wrong, Levi?" I asked him. He turned to me, his face as blank as always. "I hate carriages," he said bluntly. "We'll be there in about an hour or so, I think you'll be ok," I said, smiling brightly at him. I rested my head on his shoulder and held his hand, much to his surprise. After a moment, he rested his head on mine.

One hour later...

We arrived at the inn and got a room for the weekend. After we put our things in the room, we decided to head out for some shopping.

"I don't understand all these dresses. They seem so impractical," Levi said as we walked in the streets of the busy marketplace. "Tell me about it," I remarked, thinking back to my uncles house. Just remembering that made me shudder. "Are you alright, cadet?"Levi asked. "I'm fi- oh look!" I said, dragging him over to a stand that was selling tea leaves.

"You like black tea, right?" I asked him. "Well yes bu-" he began. "Well I'll get you some," I said and smiled at him. "Don't waste your money,(Y/N)," he said sternly. "You can't tell me what to do," I said and picked up a box of tea leaves. I paid the merchant selling it, and led Levi away from it.

"You didn't have to do that you know," Levi said, disappointed. "But I wanted to get you something nice!" I whined. "Well then I'm getting you something in return," he said. "But Levi-" he cut me off with a kiss. "Wait here," he said and disappeared into the crowd. I stood there anxiously, and ten minutes later, I began to worry a bit. Just as I was about to start looking for him, someone tapped on my shoulder.

Holy smokes thank you guys for 41K reads!!! I never thought this many people would read this. Thank you!!