Forgiveness

(Y/N)'s POV

After Levi went into my dad's office, I leaned against the wall waiting. I wondered what on earth could he be saying? And why did he want to see us? Did he know about last night? Just the thought of it made me turn scarlet red.

After what felt like hours, my dad walked out of his office, but Levi wasn't in sight. "Come in, (Y/N). I need to talk to you both." He said and smiled warmly, which made me a bit suspicious. "Uh, ok." I said and followed him into his office.

"Have a seat next to Levi." He said, sitting in his own chair. I sat down quickly and looked at Levi. To my surprise, he looked shocked. "Levi, are you alright?" I asked, putting my hand on his shoulder. He jumped in response, scaring me. "Oh my gosh! What's wrong with you!?" I asked.

"Don't worry, (Y/N) he's just shocked, that's all. Now I have something important to tell you both." Erwin said, bringing Levi to full attention. "Earlier this morning, I received a letter from the military police. It stated that you, (Y/N), no longer needs to be under supervision from Levi. Also, l would like to apologize." He said. I crossed my arms and leaned, back, waiting. He took a deep breath. "(Y/N), Levi, I'm sorry. I overreacted and I should have assessed the situation before I took action."

I softened almost immediately and I reached over the desk to hug my dad, much to his surprise. He returned the hug and I sat back down. "Now, I also wanted to let you two know that you have the week off, you can do whatever you'd like with it." He said and smiled.

"Really?" I asked, excited. Levi snapped out of his trance and spoke up. "I'm too busy to take a week off." He scowled. "Come now, Levi," my dad began, "You'll be able to spend some time with (Y/N), and I'll let you two use my pass to get into Wall Sina." I had never been allowed to leave the house when I was staying with my uncle so I was ecstatic. "Yea, Levi! We'll have so much fun together." I said and winked.

"Fine." Levi grumbled, crossing his arms. "Yay! Vacation!" I cheered and hugged Levi. "Now you two better not get into any trouble while you're there, and if you do, I will hear about it." Erwin said. "Ok dad, we won't." I said. "Good. Now, Levi, could I have a moment alone with her?" Erwin asked. "Yea, whatever." Levi said and left the room.

"(Y/N), I want to apologize for what I did. I made the wrong decision and acted on impulse, and I made you all suffer for it. You don't have to forgive me." Erwin said, his head lowered. I stood up and took a deep breath. "I forgive you, dad." I said and put my hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me, shocked, as I continued. "What's the point of holding a grudge over this? I don't want this to ruin our relationship. You're the only family I have left." I said, tearing up a little. He was rendered absolutely speechless when I leaned down and hugged him tightly. "I love you dad."

AYO IM BACKKK!!! Thank you for waiting so long, I appreciate it so much. I don't know quite when the next chapter will be up, but I'll try to get it up ASAP :)