Releasing Tension (smut)

WARNING!! There is a sex scene in this chapter, and I don't mean just the teasing. The beginning of this chapter is important to the story, so I'll leave another warning ⚠️

Levi's POV

I tugged (Y/N)'s jacket off and kissed her, I had wanted to do that to her since the day I saw her win the fight at her training camp, which was the first time I had ever seen her. I unbuttoned the first three buttons on her shirt when there was a knock on the door.

"Levi? We need to talk. It's about (Y/N)." Said a voice. It was Erwin.

Why do fathers always have the worst timing when a guy is with their daughter? I looked at her and how helpless she was, her cleavage showing. She was laying on her back on the bed, trying to catch her breath from the kiss. Erwin knocked on the door more frantically this time.

I sighed. "Just a minute, jeez!" I yelled and picked up her jacket. I picked her up and put her in the closet and tossed her jacket in with her. I kissed her quickly.

"Don't say a word, you don't want to be found out." I whispered, and she nodded as I shut the door. I quickly made sure my hair wasn't messy and I straightened my jacket. I opened the door and let Erwin in. He scanned the room and then turned to me.

"Are you alone? Where's (Y/N)?" He asked. "The little brat stormed off. I swear she'll get arrested again." I said, crossing my arms. "Now what about (Y/N) is so important, that it can't wait?"

"Do you think I went about it the wrong way? Not telling anyone and just leaving, I mean." Erwin asked, helplessness in his voice. "That's probably the stupidest thing you could do, to be completely honest with you." I said and sat down behind my desk so that he wouldn't look at my pants. "I thought so." He sighed. "Maybe you should try to make it up to her." I suggested. "Levi, you're a genius! But what should I do?" He asked. "I don't know, she's your kid, not mine. Go and think on it more, I have work to do." I said and stood up. "Thanks Levi, you're a good friend." Erwin said as I opened the door for him. "Anytime." I said with no expression at all. As he walked away, I quickly shut the door and rushed to the closet.

THE SEX SCENE IS HERE ⚠️! Feel free to skip the rest of the chapter

(Y/N) looked at me with helpless, lust filled eyes, and she had taken her boots and socks off. I kneeled down and kissed her passionately, slipping my tongue into her mouth, slipping off my own boots and socks. She fought for dominance, but I won her over. Not breaking the kiss, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, and I put my hands on her butt to hold her up. I put her against the wall as we continued.

She pulled away for air and panted heavily. "L-Levi." She groaned breathlessly. I attacked her neck with my lips and began to leave marks all over it and she moaned, throwing her head back. "Please Levi." I left her neck and looked her straight in the eye. "Please, what? Use your words babygirl." I said and groped her butt. "Please Levi, I want you inside of me." She begged. I smirked and threw her on the bed. I crawled over her and finished taking off her shirt. She reached for me and tugged my jacket off. I raised my eyebrow. She noticed and said; "It's just not fair when you have so many clothes on, that's all." She said sheepishly.

I chuckled and pulled her pants off. I pushed her panties aside and stuck my finger inside of her, making her back arch and a small gasp escaped her lips. I smirked and slipped in two more fingers, causing her to moan loudly. I began thrusting my fingers in and out of her, her moans becoming nonstop and slightly more high pitched, like she was whining.

"Mm, Levi!" She cried, grabbing my hair. "I think I'm going to cum!" Her walls tightened around my fingers and I pulled them out, licking them, and she glared at me. "Are you kidding me!?" She snapped. I rolled my eyes and kissed her to shut her up. As we kissed, she unbuttoned my shirt and tugged it off, throwing it onto the floor with her clothes. I broke the kiss and took off her bra.

(Y/N)'s POV

I glared at Levi as he pulled my panties off, while he still had his pants on. I got frustrated with how much he was teasing me and I unbuckled his belt. He pulled it out of the loop and tossed it aside, as I started pulling down his pants and boxers. He tried to stop me but I was too fast for him. I looked at his member and gulped.

Levi saw me and smirked. "Do you like what you see?" He asked smugly. I rolled my eyes and flipped him over, surprising him. I lowered my head to his hard member and licked my lips.

I took his length into my mouth and began bobbing my head up and down, my hand on the part my mouth couldn't take. As Levi moaned more and more, I could tell that he was close. He grabbed my hair and pushed my head down further. "Y-Y/N I'm about to cum!" He cried out. I smirked and I pulled away quickly.

He glared at me and I looked at back at him smugly. "You'll regret that, cadet." He said and flipped me onto by back once more. His lips roughly slammed against mine. He bit my lip and pulled away.

"I'm going to make you feel so good." He said in a husky voice. I spread my legs open for him and he lined himself up with my entrance and entered me slowly. I breathed heavily and bit my lip. He stopped suddenly and looked at me right in the eye.

"(Y/N)... is this your first time?" He asked and I nodded. "Oh my gosh I didn't realize, I thought you'd already done this before with you having a boyfriend and-" "Levi." I cut him off."It's ok. I can't imagine doing this with anyone else." "Are you sure?" "Yes."

He took at deep breath and continued. I cried out when all of him was inside me. He waited and until I nodded for him to move. Levi slowly began to thrust in and out and I moaned, the pain slightly turning to pleasure with every thrust. "Levi, go faster!" I begged. He obliged and soon found my g-spot. I let out a very loud moan making him smirk. With every thrust in, he aimed for that spot.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. Levi kissed my neck and started sucking and biting at it, leaving a mark. I moaned again and I felt a knot in my stomach.

I was so overcome with pleasure that I scratched at his back, and my head flew back. "I'm close, Levi!" I moaned. He grunted, indicating that he was too.

I came first and he quickly pulled out and came on my stomach right after, collapsing on me. We both painted heavily. "I love you, Cadet." He said, not looking at me. "I love you too Captain." I said, cradling his head. I saw him smile and fall asleep, and I fell asleep quickly afterwords, a smile on my face.

I'M SORRY IF IT WAS BAD I'VE NEVER WRITTEN SMUT BEFORE AND I'M ALSO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG THANK YOU FOR WAITING!!