Chapter Two

Andrea, Amara, and Aria

I stomped angrily back and forth of the little room I'd been shoved into, and to make matters worse, they have shoved my other two sisters in here with me

It was obviously an unused maids chamber, since from one side of the room to the other was ten step. Andrea was gazing out the window which had bars on it, and Aria was sobbing uncontrollably into the bed.

Great.

"This is bullshit" I snapped as I stormed back across the room for the hundredth time since they'd thrown is in here.

"No whats bull shit is that you didn't kill that little prick while you had the chance" Andrea mutters not even looking at me.

You see Andrea and I were a little less ... what's the word? Formal? Traditional? 

We had both taken multiple trips to the Terra Realm, Earth, and we had more or less accepted their dialect. 

Which you can guess is wildly frowned upon here in the great land of Arthia. 

"It takes a minuet to strangle someone" I replied back to her without really even thinking. I needed a plan, we needed a plan.

Aria sat up a sad smile on her face as her eyes continued to leak like a river, "Pull it together Ari, tears aren't helping here" I snapped.

"It is our duty to our country and to our-"

"SAVE THE MULAN BULLSHIT THAT SITUATION WAS FUCKED UP TOO! THIS IS THE TWENTIETH CENTURY DAMNIT, I'M NOT MARRYING SHIT! THEY CAN'T MAKE US DO SHIT!" I screeched as I repeatedly kicked the door.

Andrea snorted as she finally turned just I time to watch me slip and fall to the ground due the to huge size of this fucking dress.

I lost it as I yank and ripped away at the fabric that was restricting my legs, my body, and my fucking breathing.

"Princess please-" one of the guards started only to be cut off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Andrea exploded at the door, as she gave me a hand in lifting myself off the ground.

Listening to her scream, her crack of true anger and pain, shoved me on the edge, then seeing Aria's broken face and clearly broken heart, dropped kicked me.

I burst into tears as I slumped onto the edge of the bed. I can't believe this, he couldn't possible force us to do this, but looking back at the hard ridges of his face, his decree was as serious as our 'suitors' standing in the room where we'd had our meals for the past 20 years. I could see that there was no way out of this, no smiling or hugs that would pull me out of this trouble.

It was all my fault, if I had just acted right last night, not drank so much or partied so hard he wouldn't be pushing not only me but my sisters into marriage.

I sobbed harder into my hands, I had ruined my sister's lives.

"I-I'm so sorry Aria, and to you too Andrea. Th-This is all my fault" I heaved as I struggled to get the words out through my tears.

Andrea took one look at my broken face and then she burst into tears as she slumped down inbetween Aria and I, "FUCK!" she cried as she pulled at her hair.

Aria moved to pull both of us to her chest pulling us into hugs. It seems watching her two younger sisters break down brought her back to herself as her tears were gone. "Hey, we don't need to cry-"

"YES WE DO!" I bawled my eyes looking over at her.

"WE WILL BE TREATED LIKE FUCKING CATTLE, THEY MIGHT AS WELL PUT FUCKING LEASHES ON OUR NECKS AND CALL US DOGS. WE'LL BE FORCED TO HAVE THEIR FUCKING HEIRS AND THEN BE THROWN AWAY LIKE SHIT ONCE WE DO! FORCED TO PRETEND LIKE WE DON'T SEE THE FUCKING WHORE THEY FUCK EVERY NIGHT-" Andrea shook as the words ripped out of her soul.

We had seen the toll it took on our Queen when she learned of Dad's inability to keep it in his pants. She tried hard to hide it but knowing that the man you love doesn't see you as enough is soul shattering, and her soul was broken. That had been clear.

Its amazing that Aria never hated us for what our very presence did to her mother, or that her mother never hated us for what our presence did to her.

"Listen, we are strong, we are the daughters of King White, we will inherit the largest stain of land this world has ever know. I'm proud to be apart of this kingdom and I'm proud to be your sister. My heart is broken but my will is not, and neither is yours. Both of you are stronger than me any day of the week, so we can do this. We can get through this together. I know we can, because we have to. It will hurt but each and every one of us will walk down that aisle, and we may have terrible lives from here on out, but just know that if you need me I will be here for anyone of you. I will cause war for anyone of you" she whispered to us.

A single tear rushed down my face as I looked up at my big sister. The one so usually soft and inviting was steeling herself away for a life that she did not want.

"Aria-" I started.

She grabbed my face and looked me directly in the eye, "Promise me Amara. Promise me you will do this. You are strong enough, we all are. Promise me" she demanded.

It physically hurt as her words anchored into my conscious, "I promise" I sighed as I watched the tears silent stroll down my sisters faces.

The only word that came to mind was broken.