Chapter Four

TOP ROW: KRONOS, DARREN, AND KHON

BOTTOM PIC: DADDY KING WHITE

Currently the situation was a little tense to say the least. 

I have a sword on my neck, for starters.

Aria is clutching onto Darren screaming about renouncing her title. 

Andrea is being gripped tightly by Khon who just took out 3 guards that went for her.

Father is hissing at me to drop my own knife, and for everyone to stop moving. Oh yea did I forget to mention that I had one knife embedded in Hardwin's shirt keeping him pinned to the wall, while my other one was placed nice and snug on his neck.

It was his guard who was threatening to kill me if I hurt Hardwin.

Then something insane happened.

"Lower your weapon" Kronus stated as he slipped behind the guard who had his weapon on my neck. He then surprised us all even more by slipping a blade around the guards neck.

How did he even get up? Why didn't he run away? Why is he helping me? And where'd he get a blade from?

I couldn't focus on that as the guard slowly backed away from me.

My eyes focused on the sweat rolling down Hardwin's face, true fear emitted from him, as it should.

"Princess Ama-"

I pushed the knife closer to his skin, making him quiet immediately, "Now I'm a Princess, it seems to me a few seconds ago that I was less than shit, when you asked my father if you could beat me. Or better yet that I should be beaten" I tilted my head as the feeling of control rushed over me.

I could easily kill this man.

He knew it as he tried not to cry, "now that's all fun and games, and hey, I can take a fucking joke. But what I can't seem to take is the fact that you want to take home a brand new bride who happens to be my fucking sister. And from my standing it doesn't seem like you know how to treat a lady, am I right?" I asked him.

He gulped harshly, "Amara White, release him NOW!" Father bellowed but I couldn't. I would take every punishment there was in the world in order to make sure my sister was never straddled to this man. To think of the things that he could do to her made anger rush through my body.

"You know I made a promise to my Dad, right before I tried to kill Prince Ronald over there. I promised I would kill every last one of my suitiors so I wouldn't be married. I'm a pretty good sister so the offer extends to Aria as well. Ari should I kill him?" I asked her.

His eyes went searching behind me as he looked, no doubt, at Aria who was probably red faced in the arms of Darren who was trying to calm her down.