Chapter Fifteen

I was swaying. 

And my neck felt like someone had stomped on it. 

I groaned, slowly trying to sit up, my hands flying to my permanently disfigured neck. 

"Fuck me" I groaned, desperately trying to open my eyes. 

Had I hit it too hard at some stupid party again last night? Larris was going to physically shit a brick if there was one more report of me acting anything less than royalty. 

And then he'd take that brick and use it to murder me in my sleep. 

"Is our Princess awake?" a deep, definitely non-arris voice, penetrated my hearing, making my eyes swing open quickly taking in the world around me. 

I should have stayed asleep. 

I let out a depressed groan of pure hopelessness, as my vision collided with none other than the freakishly gorgeous Header turned Death Knight, Irian. 

He sat proudly atop of monster of a horse, easily smile swinging on his face as he peered down at me, a dark cloak thrown over his wide shoulders, and his back rod straight as he controlled his horse. 

I looked away from those strange blue-green eyes, and turned my neck slightly to meet Kronos' face. 

I groaned, letting my head fall back into his strong chest, squinting my eyes shut in pain. 

"I hate my life" I cried out, trying to ignore the strong steady grip that he held on my waist, or how amazingly taunt his body was against my back. 

I surprised cackle from Irian had me slowly opening my eyes and leaning forwards to stare at the Death Knight. 

"You know, I didn't think Princesses snored, Love" he snickered as he peered down at me, casually leading his horse next to our own as he steered and smirked. 

I groaned again, "suck my cock" I rolled my eyes, as I pressed my palms into my eye sockets, dying from the annoying sun light was was stabbing me in the eyes. 

I felt awful. 

My thighs and ass were screaming from sitting on this large horse, my back felt like someone had stabbed me continuously, and all I really wanted to do was go to sleep on my bed, back in the palace until the world ended. 

Not go on some weird ass mission with deadly assassin weirdos who had the faces of angels. 

I groaned again, "since when is it daylight?" I asked, blinking hard trying orient myself. 

God, I feel like shit. 

Irian laughed heartedly, "didn't know Princesses had cocks, either" he commented, way to happy for my own declining attitude. 

A strong finger prodded into my side, forcing me to hiss and jerk away, "language" Kronos rumbled like the old dragon he was. 

I rolled my eyes, "where are we?" I asked, not even slightly being able to differentiate between the forrest we were traveling through now, and one of the others Kronos had dragged me through. 

"We are nearly out of the Vicera plain, Princess, only a few miles outside of Grolce" Irian said. 

I went rigid. 

My eyes popping out of my head, "we can't go there. I can't go there" I said quickly, my heart jumping in my chest. 

I was so fucked. 

Both Knights gave me questioning looks, "there's no where else to go, Princess, we have to go through Grolce in order to get to the South, your Father's kingdom expands each and every other way. Too many eyes" Irian tried to explain to me.