Chapter Seventeen

"I thought we had an understanding?" I snapped over at Vicious as she sat calmly on the sidelines, watching as I stood in front of a group of at least thirty cloaked individuals, all their faces hidden. 

I was officially about to start hyperventilating. 

I was in sinisterly beautiful black dress, that draped off the sides of my shoulders, leaving my chest and arms bare. It swept tightly across my chest, down my hips, till finally it flared elegantly at my calves. 

A Birch wedding dress. 

I my hair had gotten whiter after Razor had magically made it appear on my body. 

My hands were sweating as I stood facing Razor's handsome face, he was dressed in a completely red suit of flexible armor. It gripped his muscular body perfectly, bring out the red of his eyes. 

He looked every bit a dark prince. 

And I was not ready. 

He was gripping my hands tightly in his own, as we stood before a shadowy figure who must have been officiating this shit show. 

"Razor we're too young" I tried again. 

He flashes his sharpened smile into my face, making me cringe like a bitch. I had already tried running, like twenty times, which is why my feet were now being held down magically. 

"We'll have so many years" Razor beamed, I gagged. 

I turned back to Vicious, "you hate me! Why are you letting him marry me!" I screamed over the continuous chanting of the priest, completely ignoring him. 

"If you carry through with your plan, my son is about to marry a very powerful woman, is he not?" she smirked, sipping from her glass. 

"You power hungry whore" I snapped. 

She smiled, "daughter-in-law".

"That was just low" I hissed before turning back to Razor, "I will try to kill you, I swear" I growled. 

He actually blushed, "thats custom before the coupling takes place. I knew you loved me" he whispered the last part, every bit of a true creep. 

"I'll make your life a living hell until you beg me to leave" I hiss, going in for another threat. 

He actually giggled, "this is a binding ceremony as well, Flower. We physically won't be able to separate" he smiled. 

My eyes almost popped out my head, "I snore, I'm mean, I kick in my sleep, I-I stress eat, and what about the bathroom, Razor, I begging you now, I don't want to have to murder you, but it will be a necessary evil at this point" I snapped. 

The chanting suddenly stopped, before a whine breathed past my face. 

The priest dropped dead, yellow blood splashing against the walls, as his head was split open by a long wicked sword. 

Vicious sighed hard, "I just had the walls cleaned in here" she breathed deeply, taking a big gulp from her cup. 

The shock caused the magic holding me to loosen, enough for my leg to swing forwards, catching Razor right in between his legs. 

He dropped like a rock, coughing hard, like I had actually kicked his balls into his throat and he was choking on them. 

"That's right asshole, you taste that? That's me, all up in your face. If see you again, Razor and I'll chop those bitches off instead of just kick them" I could see a blur heading straight my way, and fast, "next time I see you, know the definition of consent, bitch!" I screamed. 

Just as Kronos' body collided with mine. 

But instead of slowing down he kept running, jumping over the dead Priest and heading straight for the large red tinted window that over looked the South Bay. The end of my Father's Kingdom. 

It was a real moment. This was all very real, I was leaving the safety of the lands that had made me safe. I was leaving my home. 

And apparently this Palace, because Kronos threw our bodies through the glass, sending us flying into the open air, and my heart right into my throat. 

I held onto him tightly as I screamed for dear life, our bodies falling and falling.  

Again.