Chapter Eleven

I really need to get checked out, because I'm pretty sure that I have been cursed. 

Someone had cursed me with some pretty shitty luck, and to be honest I'm offended. 

What could I have ever done to deserve such shitty luck?

Have I flirted with husbands? 

Sure. 

Made petty princesses and even some Queens jealous?

Of course. 

Hell, I have even openly tried to cause physical harm to a few select people. 

But this. 

This was too much. 

I mean the mind controlled Father telling his guards to capture me and my sisters was karma enough. 

But now this?

You would think I walked around punting kittens. 

I blinked up at Kronus' hard face, mouth slightly open, trying really hard to decide if I should start smacking him in the face with all the panic questions that are sprinting through my head right now, or be silent. 

As if.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I hissed lowly. 

I'll start off by saying, that everyone makes mistakes. 

And I had just made a huge one. 

If I hadn't realized that from the immediate glare that Kronus shot down at me, then it most definitely came from the blade that went hurtling through the air and nearly embedded into my forehead, if it wasn't from Kronus' hands snapping down on it a mere two centimeters from my face. 

Fucking kidding me. 

Kronus immediately moved into motion, which came in the form of him shoving me down sideways to cover beside his horse. 

He obviously expected way too much from me, because I completely slid off his gigantic horse and landed face first into the dirt. 

I barely got to groan and cry in pain from my now permanently disfigured forehead, because Kronus was already on the ground beside me, a huge tortured sigh leaving his lips as he hauled me up by my waist and peered down at me. 

My eyes were rolling inside my head like marbles. 

"Ow" I cried, baffled as gripped my forehead and quickly examine my face. 

No emotion or concern. 

He was in full business mode. 

And I was trying not to start screaming in pain and anger. 

So much for this night not getting any worse. 

Thats when I saw it. 

A flicker of a shadow as something moved like an animal through the trees, their own shadows seeming to move slower than the bodies. 

"Oh fuck" I hissed lowly, my eyes going wide as I watched more than five of the creatures twirl around us. 

"Princess-" 

"Its the Bronts" I whispered over at him, my eyes never leaving the forrest around us though. 

We were about to die. 

Like really fucking die. 

I peered over at Kronus, who was slowly watching the forrest as well, his eyes narrowed in on the continuous movement.