Epilogue

I watch the three pups playfully chase each other in the yard of the mansion. Luke stands next to me, his hand wrapped around my waist, keeping me close to him. Ever since the day I arrived to the new pack, he never has left my side. Although the lands have been saved and purified, the threat continues in the world. A new demon will be born, and they will taint the lands, causing a new prophecy to continue, a new hybrid wolf. Watching our three little children play, Luke and I hope that the hybrid wolf and the prophecy arrive later in life, not when our pups are so young. Our oldest, Calum Richard Hemmings, takes charge of what the little ones play. His alpha traits are growing by the day, and only at the age of five, he is going to be a strong Alpha, like his father and the two people he is named after. The two strongest men I have ever known, my father and Calum Thomas Hood, the man I thought was my mate, and died to be with his true mate, the moon goddess herself. Calum Richard, smiles and waves to me and Luke, causing the other two children to stop in their tracks to wave at us. 
Luna Rosalyn Hemmings and Sophia Rose Hemmings, our twin daughters, smile at us before continuing to play with their older brother. 
Luke smiles at me, snuggling himself into my body.

"My dearest mate, shall we go join them?" He asks playfully.

Knowing my mate, he is asking if he can go play with them and forget of his strict Alpha duties for a moment, and of course I grant them to him.

"Of course, Love."

Luke drags me outside, and Calum runs up to his father.

"Daddy! Daddy! Let's play demons and angels!"

Luke and I stop in our tracks, "What?" I ask.

Calum smiles pointing into the forest, "That's what that wolf told me! She said that we should play that game! Mommy! Are demons and angels real?"

My gaze focuses on what he is pointing at, and sure enough, a bright white wolf with purple eyes stands there, staring back at me. She bows her head in respect, and I look at Calum.

"Calum, baby, how do you play this game?"

He giggles, "well, the angels are good guys and demons are bad guys! You play it like cops and robbers, Mommy!"

I softly let out a sigh, "Okay, baby, why don't we play something else?"

Calum shakes his head, "No, that wolf said that I need to prepare! She says I'm the angel, Mommy!"

Luke and I both stare at each other for a long time before I let out a stuttering cry.

"Luke." I whisper, watching Luna in the far end of the property, her white fur taunting me.

His hands rub my back, "I know, I know."

"She can't do this to us, it's too early, there isn't evil yet."

Calum shakes his head, "No. No. No. The wolf lady says there is! She says Jessica is back. Who is Jessica, daddy?"