Chapter 4

It's so dark and cold in here, I can barely see anything. I am standing on a muddy plane, there are many leaves crushed underneath my feet, thankfully my eyes adapted to the darkness; I looked around me to find that I am standing in the woods, suddenly the sky lit up with 'lightning' I thought.

I looked on the ground and realized it's wet but I don't think it's water although I hoped it is, I reached down and brushed my fingers on the wet floor then I rubbed my fingers, it had a sticky feeling, I pulled my hands to smell it, it had this iron rust smell, it was Blood. I was really scared I couldn't breathe, then I heard footsteps I looked in their direction and I saw someone wearing a black hood that covered his face, he wore black pants and every piece of his custom was black except one hell of a shining piece hanging around his waist. HIS SWORD, he took a step towards me then pulled his hands for me to hold, before I could decide to hold his hand or not I woke up startled to the sound of thunder shaking the silent night.

Thank god it's a dream, a nightmare to be precise. I think that all the shit I had yesterday from reading my parents letter is taking a toll on my mind, I sat up straight on my bed then started thinking again of the letter.

Apparently my parents are cuckoo, they think they come from elsewhere, they think I was in danger and that it's best for me not to have them in my life, but what if they weren't crazy? What if it is true? What if I was really in danger? To be honest I am not normal. not at all, I was born with a mark that looks like a tattoo. but I know it isn't, I've had many incidents in my life to prove I am weird, I practically burned Megan's hand and my fist left a mark on the tree.

I pulled my blankets off and moved to the window it was raining, everything was wet the road the trees but most of all it was a beautiful scene I always loved rain, it made me feel in control of myself like it washes my madness off somehow. I was looking at a dog taking shelter under a tree when something weird happened.

I tried to do anything with my hands like waiting for fire to rise from them, but Nothing. I need to distract myself.

I looked out of the window to see RED LIGHTNING striking in the sky, Red lightning?! that is not normal. the sky was rumbling like I have never heard before.

'come on for god's sake' I thought. I don't know anything anymore. 'Where is my miracle in this life?' I thought sarcastically, my life is an unreadable mysterious story.

"Who am I?!" I questioned no one but myself, as my tears rolled down.