Chapter 6

It was midnight. The weather was good in Manarek. Six figures were standing on a grass field; three were dressed all in black each one of them was accompanied by an armed man dressed in silver and black, they stood there doing nothing until a man came to stand in front of them. He was muscular but slightly thin, tall, with silver hair and he was dressed in attire all in navy blue, except for his boots that were a very dark shade of grey. He looked at the three men in black apprehensively.

"You people are a lot to take in" he said still eyeing them. He was right they were huge in comparison to him. All three of them had muscular bodies and they look like they haven't smiled in ages.

"You guys need to lose some weight" he said then he moved towards one of them who was bald and hit his skull not so hard but still he received a frightful grimace from the man, so the silver haired man backed off but yet decided to play it cool. "Huh what's your name" he asked in authoritative voice but the man in black didn't answer he just eyed him as if he was a child.

"Answer me you little piece of.."

"Stop it Murat, they might blow you if they speak" said a male voice behind Murat.

"Sir Nik, I didn't notice your arrival" Murat said then looked to the lady next to sir Nik and bowed "Milady" he said

" I was just testing them to see if they are worthy of their mission, but it appear they have no tongues." Murat said to Sir Nik and Lady Eva.

"We can see that." Eva smiled.

"how much did you see exactly milords." Murat Asked, he looked slightly embarrassed.

"Quite a lot" said Sir Nik and patted Murat's shoulders.

Sir Nik motioned to the armed men guiding the men in black to move away, then he started talking.

"You are the best assassins the kingdom has ever known, a part from the importance of your presence in Manarek you are required to be elsewhere" The three men nodded their heads and Sir Nik completed "If you complete your mission in success you will be favored by the king" The men looked at each other because usually when the king is involved in any matter it means that it is a matter of great importance and there is no refusing the mission or the price will be their heads.

"You will be sent to earth to find the marked you know the prophecy quite well 'They will rule in greatness; those marked by Sulan's  mark, will free the slaved lands of Manarek, the fall of the summit will be indeed.' And we can't let that happen, can we?" they all shook their head, so he completed

"You have three days to find the marked, the portal will open again at the same time in three days, bring them dead or alive "

"Do we get any weapons or aid down there?" the bald one asked

"Here are you weapons." He pointed to three bags behind him on the ground "And no. There will be no aid down there and if you miss the portal we will assume your death" Sir Nik replied.

"We don't know how many are there of the marked, so be on your guard" said Lady Eva.

"The portal will be opened in an area that contains the highest level of power on earth, we assume the marked are there" she looked at them then completed "Your bags contains one magic tracker, it will help you" Lady Eva finished.

Murat looked very interested he watched the three men nodding at their sires, he had the feeling this trip will be disastrous, however he kept his thoughts to himself

"Murat, open the portal" Said Sir Nik.

"Yes, Sir" replied Murat.

Murat took a few steps away from them and started doing his magic, he started waving his hands, and he looked in control doing so. he was one of the greatest warlocks in bojinia and he was confident in his own skin.

A small blue circle opened in the air; it started growing bigger and changing into what looked like a purplish fire with silver color on the flame tips. The circle was now big enough to pass a human through, he took a step back and admired his work then he motioned his hand for the men in black to come.

They moved till they were standing in front of the portal. The bald man stepped towards the portal but Murat stopped him

"If you are not ready you can't pass. An unfocused mind might give you some trouble in there, or you might have a shattered mind once you cross over. so, gentlemen please clear you minds." the bald man didn't speak but he stopped in his tracks.

Once Murat made sure everything is ready and the men were now focused, he let the bald man pass; once he went through, the portal turned red, the second guy who had grey hair followed through also turning the portal red, the portal shut just when the last one whose hair was dark blue like the night sky passed through.

"Murat" Sir Nik called, Murat looked up to him.

"Your secrecy is very much appreciated" Sir Nik took his wife's hand then started walking away "Or Else you know the law" Continued Sir Nik, Murat did not miss the threat in his words for it was very direct and precise. Murat knew the price of betrayal better than anyone, that he didn't even flinch on Sir Nik's words.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey Guys!n i hope you liked this chapter. tell me what you think of Murat's Role :)