Chapter 10

Flashback

Flashback...

She from Jamaica, Queens, only came to Harlem to shop.

I learned so much about her in a 10-minute conversation. I'm thinking I don't even know you, why are you giving me all this information?

My head was racin', I'm pacin' back and forth
Asked her for her number, her name Keisha, I told her it was nice to meet her.

She said she never fûcked with anybody from Harlem. I didn't believe her. I've got homies from the south side, I figured I would call them
I found out exact locations and where she grew up.

I was down in Flight Club, Keisha text me like "What are you doing?"

"I scuffed up my retro's, I'm about to cop some new ones," I said.

She said," she at the Mandarin Oriental in Columbus Circle."

I told her later we can link up and do some things.

I gotta a club tonight, told Keisha if she up I hit her when it's over.

Now it's Rosé, Henny, Rosé, Henny and there were strippers all over me, I ain't throwing a penny.

I got a text from Keisha, "I'm in room 17C I know you with your homies now but later come and see me."

She was being a little needy but I figured I'd go and break her off.

I called my driver and told him to take me to midtown.

" Aye Boog pull over to that corner store right quick," I said.

I had to stop for condoms 'cause raw ain't the way I get down.

He dropped me off, I told him "Park it and don't leave yet. Let me see what this bītch about, something I gotta figure out."

I'm in the hotel, I hit the elevator blunted
Stumbling, just Hennessey and Rosé up in my stomach. Figure we fück and then order some room service.

I knocked twice, she opened the door but so nervous.

Maybe I was bugging, I was drunk, she was ready though.

Henny taking over, we passed out, at least I did. The last thing I thought was how pissed my mama would beat me for just leaving Kari at her house so I could party.

15, 000 in my Balmain's, I'm lackin'. I put my Rollie in the dresser with like four chains
My ID and my bank cards, iPhone 6 to make calls.

Condom box of 3-pack, I used two of them
Brand new Fendi sneakers, the club just ruined 'em.

Something told me to wake up, I checked the bed
Nothin' but pillows and cover, I had to shake my head. I checked my jeans, every dollar gone. All my chains and my Rollie missing
I put my shït on, looking for my phone, that shît was gone too.

I'm ready to kill Keisha, what the fùck I'm gon' do? I told myself I wasn't drinking, why the fúck I get bent? And how the fûck I get robbed?

I ran out, my driver sleep, I woke him up.
"You ain't see that bitch brown skin, thick, probably moving on some schemin' shít?"
I said.

He telling me that he was sleeping, waiting for my phone call. I cannot believe this shît, can't wait until I see this bïtch.

That Keisha was a sneaky bïtch.

Fúck.

I cannot believe it.

I cannot believe it.

I cannot believe this bïtch robbed me. If I catch her I ain't tryna hear I'm sorry. I cannot believe this bìtch robbed me.

I can't believe she caught me lacking.