Chapter 16

Flashback

Flashback....

" Baby I'm sorry. I really am. This is the last time I swear I'm gonna get help." I said with tears running down my face.

She didn't say anything. She layed on the floor crying her eyes out.

I got off the bed and sat on the floor next to her.

" You know I love you right. I don't mean for this to happen. It's just sometimes you make me upset. And I don't know how to react." I said.

" If you love me like you say you do. You wouldn't keep doing this to me." She said.

Her eye was slowly became more black by the second.

She got off the floor and walked into the closet. She reemerged with two suitcases.

" I told myself that if you ever did this again I would leave. This environment isn't good for me or Kari to live in. I'm sick of worrying about doing something wrong. I'm tired of trying to avoid áss whoppings from my boyfriend ." She shouted.

" Where are you gonna go? You have no one. Your mama a addict and your sister a thot you lucked up with the right rapper. I'm all you got." I said.

" I can't do this no more." She said.

" I thought I could make you a better man. But I just can't do this no more." She said walking out of our room.

I quickly followed behind her.

" You're not leaving me." I said grabbing her arm.

" Yes I am." She said.

She took Kari from her little bed. With both suitcases in her hand , Kari in her arms and walked out of my apartment.

 With both suitcases in her hand , Kari in her arms and walked out of my apartment