Chapter 17

Flashback

Flashback....

I woke up with a killer headache.

" Aunny." I heard a little voice yelling.

I must be hearing things cuz Lex left with Kari two days ago.

" Aunny." I heard again.

I got up to see what it was.

In the living room Kari was sitting in a pool of blood with Lex dead next to her.

" Aunny." Kari said again. Crying her eyes out.

I quickly dialed 911.

" 911 what's your emergency?" Asked the operator.

" Umm hi I woke up and found my girlfriend in a pool of blood." I said quickly.

" okay sir. Remain calm and give me your address." She said.

After I got off the phone. I waited patiently for the ambulance to come.

I looked down at Kari.

I went to reach for her but she pushed my hands away.

" Bad C. Hurt Aunny." She said crying even more.

I was even more confused. I know I've done wrong in the past but I would never kill the love of my life. I thought to myself.

Once the ambulance came they took Lex and I grabbed Kari and we got in the ambulance and drove to the hospital .

After hours of waiting a doctor finally came to talk to me.

" Are you Alexandria Smith's boyfriend ?"  She asked.

" Yes I am." I said quickly.

" Well unfortunately Alexandria already came in nearly dead. She had serious head trauma, a fractured rib, three broken toes, and she had a miscarriage. She was 5 months pregnant. Before she was gone she lowly uttered to me Calvin did it. I'm assuming your Calvin. So I called the police."  She said looking at me with utter disgust. 

Before I knew what was happening I was being handcuffed by a police officer.

Once I was put in the back of the car. I only thought of two things.

What the hell happened last night ?

And how the hell am I gonna get out of this ?