chapter 1

Author's pov

"Shi, are you ready" the girl who was doing tresses to her long brownish hair hurriedly put the old comb down and went to open the wooden door.

Opening the door she faced the matron who had a sad face , and the girl did not need words as she knew what was today."The auction of her homeplace. The place where her parents abandoned her , the orphanage where she spent her 20 years. Today they all have to leave that place as this was going to be bought by the most powerful business woman ,"Mrs Jeon" the owner of Jeon'S Empire.

"let's go mother Nei, I'm ready". With heavy heart Shi made her way downstairs, she made sure to look everywhere carefully memorising her childhood moments here.
After a few minutes a black new branded Mercedes was parked infront of the orphanage. The head matron accompanied with other sisters went to welcome her.

Shi pov

She seemed a lady with class as her dress was looking expensive accompany with luxurious accessories. She took off her sunglasses while looking around carefully when her eyes landed on me. she strared at me for a few seconds and I rapidly kept my head down , I was afraid to face people I was scared they would look down me. My world was the orphanage i was never in contact with the real world. I would only see the real world through books.

The kids were in the garden while the elders including me were standing in all waiting for Mrs Jeon to talk. I could hear my own heartbeats fearing about the future of our sweet orphanage which mother Nei took care since 40 years.

I was startled from my thoughts when I heard Mrs Jeon saying 'you' pointing at me. Taking a deep breath I stood in front of her with my head down.

"Oh don't be scared sweetheart I'm not gonna eat you ." she chuckled while raising my chin.

"what's your name? she asked as she made eye contact with me.

"Shi" I replied

"Nice name , Shi if I gave you a chance to save this orphanage , would you take it." She looked at me curiously as she asked that question.

Of course I would even give my life to save this orphanage.

"yes I would do anything " I said sincerely

"great. I would not buy this orphanage in one condition if you agree to marry my son. I promise you to monthly finance this orphanage taking care of the needs of the kids." She said while empathizing every word.

Glancing towards the matron she gave me a weak smile telling me to do what I want. I think its time for me to repay them for their care and kindness. Letting out a deep breath I said "I accept it Mrs Jeon"

"woow that's great I give you 15 minutes to meet up with your close ones the we will leave from here." I weakly nodded and went to meet mother Nei and the others.

From today my life is gonna change I don't know what will happen in future but I hope to face some love from my husband.

On the way to Mrs Jeon mansion she told me a few things about her only son, the latter is 2 years older than me. He must be 22 or something.Her son is the CEO of Jeon'S Empire. One more thing I got to know was his name was Jeon Jungkook .

A few changes are done compared to the previous story narration

End of chapter 1 hope u guys enjoy the story

U guys can meet me on instagram bts fanpage ; blue-sky-army