Chapter 23

Jungkook pov

I straightly drive home trying to avoid all the negative feelings. "Shit!" I clenched the steering wheel while trying to surpass my fear. She would not try it again right, I kept saying as I remember that horrible moment where I found her lying almost dead in the bathtub. " no no she's gonna be okay."

Author's pov

"SHII!" Jungkook voice echoed the mansion as he stepped in the mansion but silence greeted him. All the lights were off , he rushed to his bedroom but only to hear the running water from the washroom.

"Shi, are you in there ?" He knocked on the door as he felt his breath quicken.

Hearing no answer, he did not waste a breath to break the door just to find his wife lying unconsciously on the cold floor. 

"Shi! hey, sh--" he quickly bends and pulled her in his laps and shake her but to his horror he felt a cold liquid dropped in his hands."Blood..."

 Her face was pale, she was boiling. Jungkook panicked not knowing what to do as he gently grabbed her face and wipe the blood oozing from her nose. His tears rolled down his cheeks as he could not bear to see her in this state.

"Sh-Shi Pl-please wake up please b-be okay!" He pulled her in a tight hug before carrying her to the bed. He lay her down carefully before calling the doctor.

"H-hyung, s-Shi please c-come qui-ckly!

Jungkook pov

I swallowed the heavy lump forming in my throat before settling myself next to her fragile body. I grabbed her hand which was hot and kissed it gently.

" What happened to you Shi? Did you try to-"

"Jungkook ah !"

"Hyung!" Before Seokjin hyung could say anything else, I hugged him and cried on his wide shoulders.

"Hy-ung i do-don't know what ha-happened, s-she w-was just f-ffine i n the mo-rning an-Jungkook ah calm down let me check her. Go outside the others are here too. Go and wait till I examined her.

Hyung patted my shoulder before nodding to me. I glanced one last time at Shi before leaving the room.

Seokjin pov

After Jungkook left I glanced at Shi who was lying there lifelessly. My eyes welled at her sight. After removing the necessary equipment, I started to examine her and took her blood sample for further tests. Analyzing her symptoms and my hands started to shake as I prescribed her medicines.  

"she can't have ..."

Author's pov

meanwhile

The six men sat in the living room waiting for the elder to come out. The others comfort Jungkook who was in a terrible state. Their hearts ached to see him like that.  Eun-Jae rushed to the Jeon's mansion upon hearing the state of the youngest couple.

After a few minutes, Seokjin came ou and told the others that he needed to send Shi blood samples to the lab for some tests and called his employee to fetched the sample and delivered it to the laboratory.

It was 1 a.m and everybody was still in the Jeon's mansion as they refused to let the maknae alone. They were looking tired and still wearing their office outfits, Jungkook felt bad and asked them to go home and rest but in vain. At last, he offered them his clothes and Eun-Jae wore Shi clothes.

 After the hectic incident, they were finally eating peacefully in silence but Seokjin's mind was disturbed but he did not want to worry the others more so he could not help but assured Jungkook that Shi gonna be alright but somewhere he knew that the worse has still to come.

Hello cherries. how are you guys? I hope you're all fine and healthy. As we are passing thought a different phrase at this moment because of covid-19 , please stay at home with your family and avoid going out if possible. Use hand sanitizer and keep your pets safe.

see you soon stay safe

vote comment update