chapter 26

Author's pov

"Shh! Don't make noise! They will hear you."

" I don't think we should do that, we'll get caught!"

" Just keep quiet! We won't, its gonna be so much fun!"Taehyung said to Jimin while mixing alcohol in the fruit punch. The reception party was over now there were only the 7 men and 2 ladies staying behind. Everybody was on the terrace waiting for Jimin and Taehyung's special punch. While the men were having a conversation among themselves, there was someone who was continuously glaring at his wife, throughout the night Jungkook did not even try to talk to her as he was angry at her for ignoring him and Shi could clearly see his anger but did not dare to talk to him.

"Guys! Here is the world's best fruit punch!" Taehyung exclaimed as Jimin carried the tray of glasses behind him. After serving everyone their punch, they all sat down in a circle, Shi glanced at the newly wedded couple as Jimin removed his coat and placed it around Eun-Jae shoulder, everybody awwed at his action except one person. The weather was freezy and Shi was wearing a thinned strap backless dress, Jungkook wanted to embrace her with his warm but he was afraid of her creating distance between them. He wanted to be close to her she was going far away from him.

Jungkook pov 

' Thankfully mom is coming back tomorrow, she will be the best one to ask advice about this matter' I thought as I gulped the punch in one go. ' what the hell is that?' I looked at Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung mischievous face knowing they must have done something to this so-called special punch. I know they have mixed vodka to it as I felt a burning sensation down my throat. I hope Shi hasn't ------- I glanced at my wife on the opposite side who drank down the punch making a loud slurping sound, everyone chuckled at her as she pouted like a fish looking at her empty glass."Shit! she can't even stand up, what is she trying to do?" I mumbled as I went to her.

Shi pov 

' Jungkook is so bad! He hasn't even tried to talk with meh! I dressed up so nicely and he did not even compliment meh!' My heart cried out feeling so bad. ' It was you who was avoiding him so why should he talk to you! My brain responded making my poor heart drown in sadness. I glanced at my empty glass wanting more punch, I have already drunk it twice now  I want it again. I got up and marched towards the table when the punch was kept when suddenly two large hands grabbed my arm. Turning around I glanced at----- I shook my head and opened my eyes again to find 2 Jungkooks. I started giggling as he stared me like a lost bunny.

Jungkook pov  

" Awwwww!!!! Youuuu'reeee shoooo cuuuuteee!" She giggled while pulling my cheeks. She is totally wasted I thought as I grabbed her hands stopping her. " What?" I asked her as she stared at me with her big hazel eyes, those eyes which were always blank, they had emotions. I was mesmerized by her beauty when she started making a cried baby face that was ready to be burs----- " JUNGKOOOK IS SO BADDD FIRST HE DID NOT EVEN TALK TO MEHH, NOW  HE IS NOTTTT LETTING TAKEEEEEE  TAE AND CHIMMY OPPPA PUNCHEUUUU!" She cried grabbing others' attention, ' I did not to her! daebak! She was the one avoiding me and she putting the blame on me!  I stared at her tearless face. She was not even crying but was making the crying sound. A burst of laughter was echoed as they glanced at us and I have never been so embarrassed. 
" Uri  beautiful Shi want to have punch?" Hoseok hyung talked to her in a baby tone making Shi nodding her head continuously. " Ahh kyeopta!" RM hyung shooked his head showing his dimples as others smile.

" Hyung, I think I should take her home!" I grabbed her waist as she dropped her head on my shoulder. They nodded as I said the goodbyes. " Jungkook- ah, be careful." Seokjin hyung said he glanced at her, I nodded as I carried her out.

" You are a really weak drinker, aren't you?"  I mumbled as I attached her seatbelts and drive home.

At home  

As I pulled the car to the garage, I glanced at Shi whose eyes were already fixed on me," ahh- hmm , you're awake! Are you feeling nauseous? Do you need to vomi--- " Shhh, have I ever told you are so handsome. She said as she put her finger on my lips. I gulped as she traced her cold fingers around my lips to my jaw down caressing the side of my neck with her thumb. " Shi, y-you-'re d-drunk!" why am I shuttering? " Uhmm I  am intoxicated by you." She shooked her head lightly as she pulled my collars closing at distance between us mingling our breath.  " Shi y------ She swallowed my words as our lips met.

end of chapter 26

hey cherries, I hope you all are doing fine. I have decided to write  2 chapters of 27  one will be the smut which will be private for those who want to read smut can read it and second will be normal chapter without smut those you don't want to read may read without any inconvenience.  see you in the next chapter take care and stay safe