chapter 4

Jungkook pov

I was sleeping soundly when I heard sniffing sound around me ! I open my eyes adjusting to the sun light when I realised I was on top of Shi I was shock to see her half naked as well I was shirtless .i glanced that her collarbone which was fully of red marks which were made by me. I quickly get off her and try to remember the incident of last night *shit* I curse . I stared at her how pale she looked. Unknowingly I gently removed her hair locks from her cheeks. Indeed she's really pretty , I thought and took a towel and went to fresh up.

Shi POV

I woke up due to coldness , I was alone in the room Jungkook was nowhere to be seen . I wished last night was a bad dream but my luck isn't really good. Doesn't he even feel guilty at least to say a sorry , I thought. But that's gonna be my life , today is the day where I will be called as his wife. Instead of signing its better to accept the reality. As soon as I stepped on the cold floor a wave of dizziness hit me but I was quick enough to held myself . I did my daily routine and went downstairs where the devil himself was reading the newspaper.

AUTHOR'S POV

The man looked up only to see his future wife coming downstairs with her little steps as if she did not have any energy but yet he kept his feelings aside and marched towards her with her signature look

" oh finally you're awake princess ! if now we have your permission your majesty , may we leave or our so call wedding we are running late." Jungkook said sarcastically and pulled her with him before even giving her a chance to speak.

After 20 minutes

They arrived at their destination without bother to converse with each other. Shi was amazed when she saw how beautifully aisle was decorated. Marriage is the dream of all girls and they cherish the wedding day for life time but Shi always wanted her dream wedding to be alike but she just wished that Jungkook would treat her with respect not like a trash. She was startled when Mrs Jeon came to her and took her to the dressing room to get ready for the wedding.

It wasn't a pomp wedding it just had some people that were closed to Jeon's family and as Shi did not have father or any family member to accompany her to the aisle , Seokjin , Jungkook's best friend performed at ritual. The bride was nervously playing with her fingers when the door was opened revealing an unknown man but he gave a smile.

" Hello Shi , I'm Kim Seokjin , Jungkook's bestfriend and I am here to take you to the aisle. Shi ah , as an older brother of Jungkook I want to tell you that don't judge Jungkook by his personality , if you want to know him you should unfold the real person behind the fake mask. " he smiled as he let his hand to the girl who looked at him confusedly but then she nodded with a weak smile thinking may be there is a hope.

The bells started to ring as the wide door opened revealing the bride. The wide shoulder man could sense her nervousness as she tighten the grip around his arm. "just follow your heart and don't forget what I said" he whispered before giving her hand to the groom who was awed by her beauty.

"Take care of her Jungkook ah, she deserves the happiness" Seokjin said the father or brother would say when giving the bride hand to the groom.

Like vote comment