chapter 5

Author's pov

" I now pronounce you as husband and wife ." the priest announced finishing the wedding ritual and the groom took his bride name and walked towards his mother whose eyes were full of tears. Her son was now a responsible man. The crowd was happy about their wedding the couple was completely opposite. Jungkook wanted to run away and Shi was just a like a puppet , she never get the chance to take decisions for herself. They greeted the guest with a smile on their face as they took the gifts and blessings. Finally after like forever they were able to get home . no words were heard from them , Jungkook himself wasn't interested in getting in a conversation with her while Shi thought about Seokjin's words . Can she trust Jungkook , can she love him . would he be able to give her the respect as a wife. All these questions echoed in her head when the car was abruptly.

" Get out!" Jungkook coldly said to her without even looking at her.

"wh-what" she looked at him confusedly ,they still had a long way home why in the earth does he want her to get out. Shi thought.

"go home by yourself I'm going to the club." He said while tapping his fingers on the wheel.

"club, wh-why" she asked curiously

"you're a really annoying woman well sweetheart let me tell you that you just got the title of Mrs Jeon but no title of my wife and what I do in my fucking life its my business non of your concern and now if you would excuse me I am running late to enjoy my night so get out right now."

She looked at him blankly with tears holding in her eyes, she did not know what to tell . she never knew how to argue with someone , she has always learned to obey not to deny.

She nodded getting out of the car and he went without even thinking how will she get home.

It was still a long way home when unknowingly tears streamed down her cheeks as her make up smudged , people looked at her weirdly . she kept on walking until her heels broke but yet she threw them away and walked bare foot. She was deeply hurt. Even through she was in the orphanage she was grew with respect even through she had to wear people worn out clothes , she was glad. Now wearing designer clothes a diamond ring shining on her left hand , she had nothing completely , she didn't had support of her close ones even through she never had someone to share her feelings, her husband just for namesake let her in the middle on the road.

She felt pain while walking naked feet her bruised herself but it was nothing compared to the mental breakdown she was going through. She was in pain while her husband had another woman in his arm.

JUNGKOOK PART

" Hae handsome ! it has been long since we had fun I would love to have that time back ." the girl with a tight red dress spoke while running her fingers on his shoulder. Jungkook was deadly drunk but he could sense his surrounding as he is a heavy drinker.

" well sorry honey , I don't fuck the same girls more than one ." he gave his signature smirk before gulping down his tequila shot. Many girls came by his side but he ignored them. This was something he would not let happen but his mind was somewhere else. he was frustrated and kept on drinking until the waitress, Susie came. More likely Susie was one of Jungkook one night stands,

" hold on man , you have been drinking non stop since two hours." Susie leaned to him making her boobs curve visible to him.

Jungkook noticed her what she was doing and he had no interest but he had to removed his frustration , he glanced at her before pulling her into his lap and roughly moulded his lips with hers. Susie responded with the same instense, she could feel anger from him. She was sure her lips gonna with swollen but yet they were having their moments when his ring reflected on him. Everything seem stop .

"I got to go" he hurriedly said before pushing the girl away with care.

Like vote comment

Will update soon

Thank you