chapter 3

Important

Please guys follow share : bantang_txt_unofficial if you're in instagram..it will be really greatful.

AUTHOR'S POV

" I'm not a whore " Shi cried letting all her tears down while the man above smirked but somewhere in his heart he wanted to believe her but through out his life girls were just a toy to him.

"Let's proof it if you're a whore or not." He pulled her right strap of her dress down while inhaling her vanilla smell while she held his hand but closing her eyes tightly but he just pinned her hands above her head before he leaned and sucked her milking neckline.

"a-ahh" she felt deep pain when he harshly kept on sucking her neck after a while she opened her eyes only to see him evilly smirking at her. She felt disgusted by him.

-paakk

Her fingerprints were marked on his cheeks and she quickly realised that it was not good to do so. He turned his glare to her piercing through her soul. She kept on moving backwards when he grbbed her ankle and pulled her beneath him. He grabbed her cheeks roughly making her face him.

"you little bitch. How dare you slap me with our filthy hands, first I was just gonna tease you but now." He pull her straps tearing them making her black lacy bra visible which made his eyes full of lust.

"pl-ease I'm so-r-rry" she was scared , she never know that in the real world people like him existed. In the orphanage she only read about books talking about human kindness but this forcing a woman what type of kindness is this. She plead in her heart someone came to save her from this monster.

Her dress was pulled to her waist while he was leaving wet kisses on her collarbone , she struggled but she was nothing compared to the muscular man.

Ring ring

Jungkook's moment was disturbed by this phone call. He pulled out his phone from his pocket still being on top of the crying girl , he released her wrists which were now red due to his strong grip. She cried silently while he answered the call.

"what hyung ? huh! Where? Okay I'll be there." He ended the call and stared at his half naked wife before walking to the washroom without saying nothing.

With trembling Shi pulled back her dress. She thought it was over but she was wrong when she saw her future husband coming out with a long white cloth. Fear trilled over her veins when she saw him poking his tongue to his cheeks.

"don't you think that you're escape from the punishment , you're enough lucky my sweetheart that I will not do anything to you today but I will not let you have peace too." He said as he came closer to her.

"wht-what d-do you me-mean?" she dared to ask him. She wanted to yell and ask him what was her fault but she was not not self confident.

He pulled her harshly and bought her to his closet, he pushed her inside and tied her both hands before he came out and locked the door and switched off the closet lights.

" enjoy the night here " with that he left her alone and went to enjoy his night. Shi was crying a mess , she wanted to go back where she came from, this wasn't her world . she was afraid never in her life she thought she would be in this kind of situation. She slide down the wall letting her tears down thinking this gonna be her life now and unknowingly darkness consumed her.

There jungkook went to meet his friends at the club.

Jungkook pov

She was going to get it after she slapped me but then V hyung called me for a boys hangout party but still I didn't let her go I needed to punish her for slapping me . wow today was wonderful getting slaps from 2 woman one my mother second that stupid bitch . why do even my mother wants me to marry her. I will make sure to make her life worst than hell. After a couple minutes I arrive at the club and went to the VIP section where I saw my hyungs drinking like rich business men with scotch or whiskey in their hands. I went in and grabbed a glass and pour the scotch in my glass,

I gulp down the liquid at one go before taking another shot. My members noticed my behaviour.
"Whats wrong jungkook ?" Jimin hyung ask calmly as he sipped his whiskey.
I glanced at him before taking the 7th shot

"wrong! Everything is fucking wrong in my life, today was worst day of my life , you know what I'm fucking arranged to an ophan."I laughed crazily before gulping down the whole scotch bottle.
"what!" Namjoon hyung spit his wine once hearing me.
"Yea my mother threat me to marry her otherwise I will be out from the heritage and the Jeon'S Empire. I agreed just for my wealth and hyung I'm going to make her life hell , I make sure she regrets marrying me." I said before throwing the bottle away and wipe my lips with my sleeves.

After that they did not say nothing but talking about daily life. We spent more than one or two hours together before leaving the club . I was dead drunk but I managed to reached home.

Shi pov
I was sleeping trembling in cold when I heard the sound of the door opening there I saw jungkook swaying around and walking towards me.'is he drunked' I thought but when he pulled me roughly to him , I could smelled the odour of liquor.

"Let's continue what we left huh." He drunkly said before pulling me with him.

"n-no l-let g0"I tried to get out of his grip but he was still stong in this state. Tears started to formed in my eyes. I don't want this.

"pl----" he cut off me when he untied my hands and tied my mouth.

"you speak too much, I don't wanna hear you" he said while kissing the cloth on my mouth.I scream but no voice came I used my hand in defence but he grab it "hehe you scared hummnn but that's your punishment for slapping me ." With that he remove his belt and kissed the marks he left before.I was struggling but he leave no mercy soon enough he ripped my dress off my body at one go and threw it on the floor and remove his shirt he was about to unclasped the hook of my bra but then he knocked out on me.He was heavy I was unable to move, my half naked body was just cover by his body I wanted to run away but I just turned my head aside and thinking today my innocence could be taken by this monster I started disgust myself as he touched me . ' it was not my choice to marry you Jeon Jungkook but it was your mother need.' I said to myself.

End of chapter 3
I hope you like it
Will update soon

Like share comment