Chapter 9

Author's pov

* pang!*

The breaking of glass startled the girl who was asleep on the sofa. 

"Who's there ?" she asked trying not to shiver from fear.

"you don't even recognize your husband now!" the drunk smirked trying to balance him himself.

"Jung-Jungkook you're  dru-drunk ." she said while trying to get away from him but he grabbed her wrist and pinned her against the crouch.

"You smell so nice." he buried his face in her neck and took a deep breath ignoring the pleads of his wife who was begging him to let go. He was not in his sense and continue to caress her from the waist to her assets fearing his wife.

"Jung-Jungkook l-let gmmm" before she could continue any further the man sealed her moist lips with his swallowing her words.

He kissed her passionately while his hands crawled under her shirt touching every inch of her baby skin. Shi almost cried out when she felt his hands stopped at her bra hooks and in the speed of light her shirt was torn from her body, making her upper part bare infront of the male. Seeing those blossom Jungkook eyes darken and the heat of lust traveled in his body. Unable to hold his desire longer he drew his mouth to suck on her right breast while his right hand seized her left one enjoying the warmth. "arghhh" Shi let out a painful moan but she did not know that her whimper turn on Jungkook more.

"Pl-please st-sto-ahh"Shi tried to punch him with her free hands but he easily grabbed them pinning them down. For one moment he stopped and looked at her. Shi thought it was over, finally, he was back in his senses but little did she know that something evil was playing in her devilish husband's mind.

"That pretty luscious mouth of yours talked too much which irritates me. I know what I have to do with that," he said huskily tracing his thumb around her swollen lips. Before Shi could analyze what he meant he pulled her to him and carried her in bridal style to his room.               "N-nonono, don't d-do t-th-this," the woman was petrified about what was gonna happen to her. she knew that one day this was gonna come and she would not be able to stop this but was a crime, it was without her consent. It was in vain to run away as she was powerless infront of him.

*pang*

he closed the door with his leg and went to his closet before he came with three pieces of white cloths in his hand. Shi covered her chest with trembling hands and moved away from him but he pulled her ankles and hovered on her as a lion would do to its prey. He grabbed her chin digging his nails on her skin before wrapping the white cloth around her mouth. "now this sexy mouth won't make a noise," he whispered against her cloth lips before he pecked the slightly wet cloth which was damped from her tears and saliva. He slowly moved to her lamenting eyes, he caressed them gently and gave them a long kiss before he wrapped another white cloth around her eyes. He could still hear the sniffling sounds coming from and he turned closer to her milky neck and whisper " I know you're yearning baby but have patience, you're gonna pleasure me the whole night." Shi could only see darkness but she knew he was smirking at her pitiful state.

He locked his manly hands with hers before bring them to the top of her head and tying them to the bed broad. He sat on his knees observing her as a submissive, his eyes were full of lust he could feel his body harden.

"You look so hot being tie up right now." He tried not to moan while moving her silky hair from her neck before he leaned to mark her.

IMPORTANT

do you guys want smut for the next chapter. 

hello, cherries! how are you guys doing? here another update comes. I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter.

vote share comment

thank you