Chapter 16

Shi pov

"Ahhh! Jun-kook ?" Shut up! Don't you dare say a word" He roughly opened up the door of the mansion before dragging me to the bedroom. 'why is he so angry? what did I do?' I was thinking what did I do to make so much angry when he roughly threw on the bed. 'no no no', I started crawling backward when he dragged my left ankle." I saw you were having great chemistry with my hyungs, specially Soekjin hyung, why not try some biology withy me." he said as he pulled my hair bringing our face 1 inch closer. "I-I did-n-t--- No no let's not waste time, I should give my whore what she wants so she does not seek another man's attention" He cut off me before I could even say anything. His eyes were full of lust and anger before I could utter something, he silenced me with his lips. 

Author's pov

Drops of tears fell on the white pillow as he roughly pushed her dought before tearing the outfit completely leaving her completely naked in front of his desiring eyes.neither of said anything, he was empowered by anger and lust while she was down into sadness and regrets. She closed her eyes tightly feeling disgusted as he planted his marks almost everywhere in her body as if she was a brand and he was marking it. She lied down without a movement nor a sound while he satisfied himself without caring about her feelings. His actions said everything, the way he touched with his veiny hands almost breaking her, the way he roughly entered her that he made sure she won't be able to walk for days. no words could be heard only his grunts were heard as he was enjoying himself forgetting the girl who was beneath him looking completely blank with tears streaming from her hazel eyes.

Jungkook pov

"Fuck!" I dropped my head on her shoulder as I ride my climax. I was sweating like hell after this heavy session. I slowly turned my head to Shi who was laying down completely blankly. My heart clenched as I saw her state, maybe I was too rough I glanced at her body how she was badly bruised by me.' No, she deserved this for making me angry, she is just trying to get my attention.' I convinced myself before going to the washroom but I ended coming back and threw the blanket harshly on her body before going back again.

" Shit fuck her!" I slammed my hands on the counter feeling angry with myself. "It's not my fault, she deserved it for whoring around." I kept mumbling to avoid the guilt feeling of forcing her again. I bend down to grab a towel when suddenly something caught my eyes, I pulled the laundry basket and grabbed the dirty bedsheet which was tainted with blood."Blood?"My eyes widened as I realized that it was Shi, it meant that she was a virgin and I fucking raped her.

Hello, cherries. I hope you're all are doing fine. Sorry for late update I was having some vacations. But here's another update. hope you guys enjoy it. like comment and vote. see you soon. Thank you for supporting this story saranghae.