update

hey, cherries! I'm back, I am sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long. it was just that I did feel like writing anymore but right now I am elated to announce I am back with stories on Wattpad. I really apologized for keeping you waiting so long. there's bad news, that for the time being, I am not going to upload the cruel marriage because I am still in dilemma with the plot but please guys don't give up on cruel marriage once I am completely right on track I will update you the sequel.

for now, I am here to announce my new story " His Cinderella". I would recommend you guys to give it a try like you guys shower cruel marriage with love and respect I hope that His Cindrella also would be a success.

It is a rom-com, this story shows different types of love that one has, give it a try if you guys don't like it, I will sure to do better on the upcoming sequel of cruel marriage

It is a rom-com, this story shows different types of love that one has, give it a try if you guys don't like it, I will sure to do better on the upcoming sequel of cruel marriage. After so long, I am motivated to write again and I believed you guys will be my strength and discourage me from giving up.

again thank u so much for the love and support, now I will be meeting you in my next book His Cindrella. lots of love from me. stay safe and healthy

see you soon