Chapter 18

Author's pov

Jungkook closed the bedroom door silently after Seokjin examined her.

" Now tell me Jungkook, what the hell did you do to her that she became suicidal? "He asked as he threw his coat on the crouch waiting for the younger one to speak.

" Hyung I-I !" Jungkook could not speak as he thought about the heartless things he did to her.

"I-I rap-raped her." he finally told the elder about his sins. He told him everything from the very beginning how he trouble. How he was selfish and only thought of himself.

"Hyun--ahhh!" Before he could continue, a great punch greeted his beautiful jaw.

"YOU ASSHOLE, HOW CAN BE SO FUCKING CRUEL? SHE IS YOUR WIFE YOU BASTARD NOT YOUR FUCKING PUPPET!" Seokjin busted as he held his collar. His face was bright pink as his hair.

Jungkook was stunned by Seokjin's move but he deserved it, he thought.

" I am so disappointed in you Jungkook ah, that's not you. Just because you had a terrible past does not mean that every girl is the same as her. Today because of you, she was about to die. It was not her fault that she became your wife. Shi is already so unfortunate and you already had everything in your life but she was innocent. She never experiences happiness like you did. Instead of giving her happiness, you made her regret for living." He said softly as Jungkook eyes glistened with tears.

" you know if the others know about you, how disappointing they will be? Jungkook we are your hyungs we know you from childhood, so seeing like this hurts us more than it hurts you. I hope you reflect on what I have said."He took his coat and went out while he dropped his body on the crouch thinking about his deeds.

Shi pov

'why my head feels so heavy ' I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the lights. My whole body was aching . My breath stuck in my throat when I saw the pair of chocolate brown eyes starring at me.

"Ahhumm!" A huge wave of pain hit my head as I tired to sit. "Easy there!" Jungkook said as he rushed to help to sit. My body trembled when he placed the pillow behind my back. I am sure he noticed that too.

" Wh-what ha-happened?" I ask still afraid that he will hurt me but he handed me a glass of water. ' is he sick or something? why is he acting weird? no, he's just faking it!' I thought as looked directly at me as I drank the water.

"Actually y-you tried, n-no you were dro-drown in the bathtub." He tried to said his words carefully as he looked everywhere except me.

'Me? drown?" I was confused by what he said when suddenly everything came into the flashback. I tried to kill myself, my hands started shaking and Jungkook grabbed the glass before it falls. All those painful moments came fresh in mind which reminded me why I took that step. 

Jungkook stepped forward, I was sure he was going to make me faced the consequences for making that awful decision. I closed my eyes tightly as my lips trembled. " pl-plea-se d-dont hu-rt me. I whispered making sure he heard it.

hello, cherries. its Christmas eve. I hope you all are enjoying this time with your family and loved ones. its Christmas so stay happy and healthy enjoy your day and night fully, freely as if it's your last. I believe that Christmas has the power to make our dreams come true as the kids dream about gifts and elders dream about fulfilling their wishes.

 I wish you all a Merry Christmas and love you all.