Chapter 13

Author's pov

"Shi!" That deep voice startled the girl from what she was doing. Shi quickly hide back the scissors back in the drawers and went to dress up.

" Oh you're here, I thought you were dead inside," Jungkook said sarcastically before throwing the shopping bags on the bed.  Shi did not say anything but glared at the men. she did not want to argue with him, she was tired of everything. 

"Get ready at 7.00 p.m, we have dinner with my friends and here there's a dress wear it," Jungkook said while waiting for Shi to say something but the latter did not say anything, this kinda irritate. he poked his tongue to his left cheek before he grabbed her roughly and threw her on the bed.

"Why the fuck are you not saying anything?" He said while grabbing her by her cheeks and made her face him.

"what do you want me to say Jungkook, you said it yourself I am your toy, right? if you want me to be your toy so be it I will be, if you want me to be your puppet so I will become, you want me to be a slut then I will be one if that satisfies you." Shi finally while looking straightly in his hazel eyes. For a moment, Jungkook could not read that look in those tears glistening eyes. For the first time, he felt he was doing something wrong but yet his ego was his pride. He shooked his head from those unwanted thoughts and look that girl trembling with fear beneath him with a smirk.

" Fine then, be my whore, warm my bed every night and I will pay for your needs like every man do after fucking their slut." He chuckled deeply before leaving the bedroom, leaving Shi completely devastated from what he said.Shi knew that she was playing with fire and in the end, she was going to burn into ashes but she remembered that no one needs her in this cruel world but those children need that orphanage to survive.

With small and quiet steps, she went to the kitchen to fill her empty stomach but to her misfortune the fridge was empty and there was barely anything in the kitchen. She did not eat anything except lunch yesterday and she did not even have a penny to but her a cheap snack. She thought of asking Jungkook some money to go to the grocery shopping but she did not dare. 

"Atleast there's water!" she mumbled softly and drank some water to calm her dry throat. After drinking, she decided to go to the library on the first floor since she knew that Jungkook was on the third floor in his office so he would not come down.

3.55 p.m

It was already the evening and Shi was reading a novel in the library forgetting about her hunger while Jungkook was working in the office until his stomach grumble. He decided to take a break and he ordered some food at his favorite restaurant. After 15 minutes he went down t check on his wife in their bedroom and to his surprise, she was not there. He was about to call her but the doorbell rang, he was going to open it when Shi came out of the library with a confused look.

Jungkook scoffed and walked towards the door ignoring her. After paying the delivery man, Jungkook took the bags of food and closed the door.

He looked at Shi and that moment 'brrrrr-!' Shi clutched her stomach looking embarrassed, she lowered her head returning to read when "take this and set the table" Jungkook purposely said as an evil idea strikes his mind.

hey, cherries! thank you for waiting for the update.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

vote comment share