Chapter 11

Shi pov
I was looking at him like a goldfish  until -"liking what you're seeing!" He bought me back to reality. I moved my gaze not wanting to even see his face as last night's memories haunt me. I grabbed tightly the sheet across my chest walked to the washroom with slow moves as I could still feel the pain between my tights.
"What are you gonna make for breakfast?" He asked while shamelessly changing infront of me. I scoffed and did not even to response him and continue my phrase to the washroom until a force pushed me against the washroom door and there stood Jungkook looking like an angry bull.
"Don't  you fucking dare  to ignore me , shi?" He said harshly while glaring at me. I just looked down holding myself from busting infront of me. For a second he let out a deep breath before he snatched the blanket against me-"wh-what the h---ahhhh" He cut off me by pinning my wrists against the door. My naked self was against his bare chest.
"So now you decide to speak huh." He pulled himself closer not leaving any gap.
"Le-let m-me go," I said silently as tears threatening to fall down.
"If you had obeyed me, kitten, I would let you but now since you were being a bad girl, I have to punish you." He smirked against my neck while my breathe hitched. No, no by his evil smile, I could already guess what was on his mind. I started to shake my head but he did not see to bother and just in the speed of light, he turned me around and my bare back facing him.
"Your sexy back looks so dull babe." He let out before trailing wet kisses on my shoulder.
"stop it! you're violating me ." I started to beg him but he was so drowned at the moment that he did not care about abusing my body. He sucked my skin so hard that I felt it would be bleed if he continues.
I was sobbing painfully but he was unaffected by it.                                                                                            "You are a monster, Jungkook!"  I yelled closing my tightly as I was afraid of the consequences but I felt nothing. He finally stopped, I weakly turned around and saw him wiping his lips with his backhand.                                                                                                                                                                           "Clean up." He said before leaving the room. I went to the shower and opened the cold water tap letting it absorb on my bruises  before sliding myself against the wall."How am I going to survive with him?" 

Jungkook pov

I left her alone in the room when I was done toying with her. How can she make me so needy that I lost control? She made me so tempted and her tiny wrapped against the blanket turned me on. I wanted more of her, her scent makes me crave for her. I could not control myself from marking her until 'you are a monster' . Puff, I haven't even shown you my monster side yet Shi. I want her to suffer right, then why do my heartaches when she cries?  No women are gold diggers, they only want money so is Shi. She only married me for money, yeah right.

I clear my mind from her and went to watch the Tv since it was week-ends I had no work . If I was single I would get laid but now I have my so-called wife to entertain me so why going to whores. I smirked when I saw the scene of the drama. "Perfect, I have to try this one on you kitten," I mumbled before continuing to watch the drama.

hello cherries ! how are you doing? hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

vote comment and share