Chapter 24

Shi pov

Feeling the phrase of warm breath against my forehead, I slowly opened my eyes only to be greeted with a pounding headache. After trying to adjust to the sunlight, I look beside me and found Jungkook sleeping holding me tight in his embrace. Feeling uncomfortable I slowly shifted his hands off me before recalling last night's memory. - I was in the washroom then-- everything blackout. Feeling light-headed and I went to the washroom and did my morning routine. 

"Omo! Oppa!" I clenched my chest at the sudden appearance of Namjoon's oppa appearance."Ah Shi, you're already up, how you're feeling? He asked ruffling my hair."I'm feeling better.... But what are you doing here early in the morning?" I asked as it was surprising to see him here that also this early. " Ah yesterday when you passed out Jungkook called Seokjin hyung and fortunately we were all with Seokjin hyung so we all came to see you and it was so late so we spent the night here." Namjoon oppa explained to me the whole situation but my mind was stuck only one place - Jungkook was worried about me. "Shi!" I was startled from my thoughts when Namjoon oppa called me. " Shi ah actually mianhae, actually I accidentally broke this guestroom doorknob ." He said while holding the broken door handle. "Its okay oppa." I gave him a small smile before telling him to freshen up for breakfast.

Jungkook pov

I woke up only to find the space beside me empty which means Shi is already up. I recalled last night's event how Shi was lying lifeless on the bathroom floor, how she had this effect on me that after even hurting her so much I want to protect her. What the hell is wrong with me? Okay, stop it Jungkook you were caring for her like a friend. Yes like a friend. I kept mumbling to myself that she's nothing special. After wearing my office attire I went downstairs to find my hyungs enjoying my wif- I mean Shi food tastily. Ignoring the others my eyes only looked for her, "how are you feeling now ? I asked her as I stared at her long silky hair perfectly braided.- my hands itching to tangled my fingers within it. "Much better." her soft voice brought me back to reality. -OH shut it Jeon Jungkook! I calmed my mind before it wonders to unwanted things. "Let these things, you're still weak come have breakfast! And from now no need to do the household chores, I've hired a  maid ." I said without thinking  I grabbed her hand and pulled to the breakfast table ignoring tingly feeling. I sat next to her and started having breakfast ignoring the stares from others. They were looking at me as if I'm a ghost. - obviously they will after I pull this unexpected stunt.

Authors pov

After having breakfast one by one they all started to leave the Jeon mansion as they had work but the eldest stayed back as he was so worried about her. Jungkook went to the bedroom and this was the perfect chance to speak to Shi who was in the kitchen.

"Shi!" Seokjin called her.

"Nae." Shi looked at the elder worried face 

" Since when are you feeling like this Shi?"

" what do you mean oppa?" The younger asked uncomfortably as she knew that Seokjin is a doctor so hiding from him is in vain.

" You know very well what I am talking about! how long have you been getting nosebleeding and passing out."

"Fro- Ah hyung you're still here! Their conversations were cut byJungkook who came down holding his briefcase looking suspiciously at the two.

"Nothing maknae, I was telling her diets that she can have." Seokjin put a forced smile before glancing at Shi telling her that - this is not over. After Seokjin and Jungkook left, Shi was left alone in the big mansion. She glanced at herself in the mirror looking at her state. She looked skinnier, purple eye bags started forming, she looked pale. she kept looking at herself when suddenly

ring  ring 

Hi cherries,  I hope you're all fine and safe. here's another update I hope you guys like it. don't forget to share vote and comment. stay safe at home.

update soon