Chapter 10

okay, so some of you guys wanted smut while some did not want. So I decided to do a smut tease and guys it is also my first-time I am writing this kind of scene, if there is any mistake, I apologize in advance. 

Author's pov

"ar-grhh!"Jungkook groaned as he pressed himself against her private area. He could feel himself getting hard as cold sweats rolled down his neck. He moved their hips together creating friction till he was unable to hold himself and ripped every single piece of garment from their body. He definitely drooled over his wife's body as he started to place wet kisses and living his marks while Shi buried her head on the pillow although she could not see anything, she knew that lusty look at he was giving her. he locked his hands around her hips tightly before he entered her forgetting she was a virgin, he roughly found his pace inside her ignoring the painfully sounds coming from his wife. he was drowned in lust that he lost his sanity.

1.00 a.m

"Fuck!" he threw his head on her shoulder as he released inside her after a couple of rounds. Their bodies were molded with sweats, the bedsheets were sticky and Shi was on the verge of passing out as she lied there lifelessly. After Jungkook cools down he glanced at Shi who was staying still, with a sign he untied only see the bruises formed on her wrists and her eyes swollen from crying continuously, lastly, he removed the cloth from her mouth expecting her to scream but she did not even make a noise but watch infront blankly. no one of them said a word but somewhere Jungkook knew that he had completely broken the girl. Shaking his head he threw the cloths away on the flood before pulling Shi in arms. when his veiny hands snaked around her waist she shivered and closed her eyes letting her last drop of tear fell. While Jungkook still in the state of alcoholism fell nothing but just another night.

Morning

Jungkook pov 

I woke up with a heavy headache which gave me a feeling of nausea. 'I must have been drinking heavily last night.' I thought before adjusting to the light. as I opened my eyes fully I saw Shi sleeping back facing me and all the last night memories came, how I forced took her, how I was a beast to her last night. I glanced at her as she curled her arms around her body, fear written all over her face as if she was having a bad dream.' Of course asshole, you raped what do you expect her to have a sweet dream.' My inner mind told me. I stared at her bruise self how she had marks everywhere in her body from her neck to her stomach, there were bites which were mine. How could lose control? She tempted me so badly, I found myself craving for her body. "Shit!" whatever it's not my fault if she did not make me angry, I would not have done this to her and besides it's not like I was her first. She must have slept with many before. I assured myself as I glance myself in the mirror. 

Shi pov

I woked up shivering as I felt the coldness hugged my body. I sobbed silently as  I felt pain traveling across my entire body, worst I could not even feel my legs. I felt sick, disgusted as I remembered his touch on my body how he caressed me with his dirty hands.  I clutched the blanket around my body before getting and willing to remove his touch, his scent from myself. with great difficulties, I held the bed border and got up and for a moment I became spiritless as I saw the devil himself standing infront of me with a towel around his waist.

hello, cherries! how are you doing? here comes another update, hope you guys enjoy it.

vote comment share