Chapter 30(+18)

Shi pov

warning

"Shi..." He moaned against my ears sending wanted shivers across my body. Our clothes were thrown on the floor leaving us in our undergarments, as the cold water hit on our skin he started sucking the drops on my skin weakening my knees. I let my hands tangled with his wet hair as he gave me a hungry kiss. His right hand roamed around my body until it reached my sensitive area. "Jungkook uhmm." I moaned against his mouth as he pulled down my panty before rubbing it there creating a heating sensation. He teased me by rubbing his fingers slowly tracing my clitoris. "Arghh.."I felt his cold fingers entering me making me losing my all senses. He gave me his seductive smirk before moving down to my neck. I felt his sharp teeth bitting the muscle of my neck, I whimpered in pleasure as I felt him giving a hickey there. I jabbed my head against the wall as I felt him shoving his two fingers inside me. "Are you feeling good babygirl?" He muttered fingering me faster. " argg- hh f-fasterrr?" I muttered between gaps of ragged breaths.

Unable to control me from the pleasure he was giving me, I felt my climax nearing." Jung-kook I'm ab-out t-to cum..." I grabbed his shoulders for support feeling his fingers when suddenly I felt empty. "Not yet Shi!" He pulled out his fingers which made me whined. He took off his boxer revealing hi member dripping from precum. " You see how much trouble you are to my buddy!" he bit my earlobe while tracing his hands around my waist before grabbing my ass motioning me to jump. I wrapped my legs around his waist feeling his hardened member against my ass. He pushed my back against the wall before sliding his penis inside of me."Fu-ckk!" he moaned feeling himself between my walls. He kept his eyes on me as he started pushing in and out creating pleasurable fiction-making both of us losing control. I started moaning his name uncontrollably, I could see him rolling his eyes as our climax was building up. "Sh-Shi argh I'm ab-out to cum uhmm" before he could complete his phrase he spilled his seeds inside me before dropping his head on my shoulder.

over

JUNGKOOK POV

" Jungkook!" I could hear her voice.  "Shi, where are you?"I screaming searching for her in the deserted forest. I kept running with naked feet until I heard the sound of flowing water. As I getting closer and closer I started hearing soft giggles of my Shi." Shi, are you there?" I shouted as I approached her. "Jungkook!Look!" She turned to me and smiled while pointing towards the beautiful cascade. She looked so much happy, her face was glowing, I smiled brightly while looking at the cascade when suddenly everything started shaking, the environment started darkening creating a scary atmosphere, I quickly turned around and " Jungkook-ah, I'm sorry!" she cried out of pain.   Fear traveled in my veins as I stared at her, she was covered with blood." Shi!"I quickly grabbed her hands as the black waves of water tried to pull her. " No, you have to come back, you cannot leave me." with tears glistening on his cheeks he begged her. " I'm sorry!" She mumbled before the waves carried her away.

"SHI!" I opened my eyes with horror with sweats rolled down my neck 'it was a dream.' My heartbeats calmed upon seeing her sleeping soundly next to me. " I'll never let anything happened to you." I softly mumbled as I placed a kiss on her naked shoulder before getting out of the bed. I just could not get that dreadful dream from my head, for the first time I was scared of a dream.' Shut it Jungkook, it's just a dream, focus on tonight.' I said to myself as I got myself ready to leave for our destination, I have to go there early to make sure everything is perfect. After leaving the address on a sticky note, I left the house. ' Just wait a few more hours Shi, then I promise our lives will only be filled with happiness, just you and I. I was planning to tell her my feelings today, I can't wait to make her lady, to give her the respect, the love, the happiness, she deserves

Shi pov

I woke up feeling the coldness, I looked beside me only to find his side empty, I look at the clock hanging on the wall, it was four-thirty already.' where is he? we had to go to the grocery shopping.' I thought before getting out of the bed, I put on Jungkook's shirt which was on the floor, before picking up the sticky note.

 Hey, sleeping beauty! If you're wondering where I am then don't worry you will find out soon. Get ready and meet me at this place, xxxxxxx  at 7.00 p.m                                                      see you soon

Jungkook.

I smiled softly while looking at note when suddenly I remember that I have not still told him yet. My smile dropped thinking about his reaction, I cannot ruin his mood, he seems happy today.' I will never be able to tell him this matter face to face, I have to find another way to disclose this to him.'I  started making the bed when suddenly an idea struck in my mind.' I know what I do I need to do.' I sadly smiled before making my way to the library room.

hello, cherries! finally, cruel marriage pt 1 is coming to the end, one more chapter to before the end. I will update it soon maybe tomorrow itself. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. don't forget to vote comment and share. I hope you guys are doing well.

stay gold and be happy.