Chapter 17

Jungkook pov
'Pufff..' I lit up the cigarette admiring my garden from the room. 'How can I be so stupid that I did not fucking notice she  was a virgin.' I keep on cursing myself while inhaling the injurious smoke.(smoking is injurious to health)
I glanced at her through the transparent window.  I gazed at her how she slept lifelessly having bad dreams. 'Do you expect her to have sweet dreams after what you have done to her' my mind knock my thoughts.

"Should  I apologize," I mumbled while taking the last puff before dumping it into the dustbin.

I quietly went to her side watched her silently how her eyebrows frowned, her forehead creased. She was sleeping doing an L shape with her arms.

*sigh*

Those beautiful wrists were filled with bruises made by me. I destroy her beauty. My heart sank with guilt how could be so cruel to her. I guess my ego was bigger than your kindness Shi. I caressed her rosy cheeks which were soft like petals. "I am sorry! My apology  isn't  worth it but I can't  bring myself to say something else to you." I said as her soft breaths hit my face.

I went to her side and unable to hold myself, I pulled her in my arms.

AUTHOR'S POV

The glowing sunshine hit the couple face causing them to cuddle in each other arms more but the last night pain and events brought the Shi conscious. She hastily opened her swollen eyes only to find her naked body was completely against Jungkook half-naked one.

Without having the intention to wake up him, Shi slowly got up and went to the washroom successfully.
She straightly went to the bathtub and filled it with hot water until the heavy steams could be seen. She did not even look at herself in the mirror instead she sinks herself in the hot water burning the fresh bruises.
She felt pain but it was nothing compared to her pain which was burning her in her heart.

Unknowingly she let herself drowned inside the bathtub.

"Aghh--" Jungkook woke up alone in the kingside bed. He thought Shi must be in the kitchen as usual until he saw smoke and water coming out from the washroom door.
" what the---! SHI! OPENED THE DOOR! SHI ARE YOU INSIDE? SHII! SHI! FUCCCKKKKK!" he kept in banging the door but having no response, he did not hesitate to break the door.

A great wave of smoke greeted him as he broke the door but what he saw next made fear trilled over his veins.

Jungkook pov

"SHI! OH MY GOD! SHI WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOURSELF. " I hurriedly pulled her out of the water before closing the tap.

"Shi hey wake up! " I lay her down on our bed. Her lips were bluish, I started panicking not knowing what to do. "CPR!" Without wasting time, I pumped her chest before giving her mouth to mouth oxygen.  After 2 tries, She started vomiting the stored water violently.

"Are you okay?" I caressed her back as she threw up on the blanket but instead of getting a response, she passed out again in my arms. I carefully brought in the guestroom as our room was messy. I changed her into a warm pink pajama before covering her with the blanket. I took my phone and called him.

"Hello! Can you come to my place? Shi is very sick and has fainted. I'll tell you the rest later, please be here fast." I ended the call and went back to the room where she was.

"Am I the cause that made you took this step?" I gently held her hand as a tear slipped from my eye.

hello, cherries. how are you guys doing? I hope you guys liked the chapter. 

A big thanks  @bangtanislovely for the beautiful covers.

do like vote and comment on any ideas for the upcoming chapters? what do you guys want to see between Shi and Jungkook?