Chapter 7

Jungkook pov

I woke up upon hearing steady breath beneath me. For the first time, I haven't woke up in a hotel room to kick the whores. Finally, a married man I thought before carefully pushing Shi away, I went to the washroom and do my daily routine. As I splash the cold water, last night memories flooded in my mind. "Shit come on Jungkook stop thinking about her. She is the same as all those women who love money. She's just acting ." I need to work out to distract my mind.  I thought before making my way to the third floor.

Author's pov

While Jungkook was woking out Shi was already woke up. As expected a massive headache greeted her. She studied her background and was surprised to find her home as she only remembered passing out in front of the door. More confused she was dressed in comfy clothes and her wounds were dressed. " Did Jungkook do this ?" She mumbled before getting up and arranging the pillows. she carefully made her way to the washroom to get ready for the day.

Jungkook distracted her mind by working while Shi took a warm shower to calm herself. Unknowingly both of them were ignoring each other, they were two vertices walking in the opposite directions. 

After around 30 minutes Shi came out of the shower wrapped in a white towel that reached her mid tights. At the same time, Jung kook came, sweats glistening around his neck making him look handsomely sexy, his white tank stick on him outlining his abs and muscles. Shi gulped hard before walking backward while Jungkook noticed her action smirking and moved forwards. All of a sudden Jungkook grabbed her waist and pinned her against the wall, little did he know his action frighten the girl.

"what the need to hide sweetheart, I have already seen it all last night," he said while tracing his lips to her collarbone sucking the drops of water. "jung-jungkook l-lea-leave m-e " the shivering girl tried to push him away using her left hand while her right hand clutched the towel tight to her chest but her power nothing comparing to the hulk-like man, he easily pinned both her hands using his left hand while his right hand grabbed her tiny waist tightly. Shi gasped in terror when she felt the towel loosening. she was sure that Jungkook could see her cleavage.she closed her eyes tightly when she felt his breath on her chest ." oof  its a regret that last night we could not have our wedding night but now I think its the right moment to have it ." "arghh!" Shi groaned, she felt pain when Jungkook bites her neck harshly leaving a purple mark. " Woah I haven't done anything yet baby." he looked up expecting to see her seducing him but to her shock, he saw silver tears rolling down her cheeks, she looked like a fragile doll that would break any moment. Her face was facing the other side with eyes tightly shut.

His heart was telling him to love her but his mind was telling him that she's the same as other women.

finally, I'm back I'm on vacation so I can update now. really sorry for making you guys wait so long and thank you for being patient with me. Since I have not been writing for quite long this chapter is quite boring but I hope you guys would like it and support.

Next update very soon

Share vote comment