Chapter 3- Moving in

A/N Hi guys, I am still at the competition at Athens! Today was very stressful, we debated, wrot essays and did these multiple choice tests. I am very tired but here is the 3rd chapter. Please enjoy! Thank you.

~Skip time to Friday after school

Ashley POV:

Yay! It's the weekend! Wait, no!!! I have to move in with Jungkook today..... Someone kill me instead!

'Hey guys, come by this address by 7pm tonight, let's have a sleepover!' I told my friends

'Why aren't we going to your house?' May asked

'I will tell you when you get here. I got to go' I said then rushed back home to pack all my stuff. I think 2 suitcases are enough. I need my clothes, uniform, shoes, hygiene stuff, also, all my K-pop posters.

~Ding dong!

Great...... Jungkook is here. I quickly zipped up my suitcases and rushed downstairs.

'Bye omma, appa! I will miss you!' I said and hugged my parents before going. Jungkook put my suitcases in the trunk and we drove off. The ride was mostly silent but I had to tell him that my friends were coming over this evening.

'Um, Jungkook. My friends are coming over this evening.' I said

'Oh! My hyungs are also coming. Guess we are holding a moving in party then.' He said

'Did you tell them yet?' I asked

'No, I am planning on telling them tonight.' He said

'Me too.' I said

'Hey, just cuz I agreed to this doesn't mean I like you okay? After what you did 2 years ago? I still hate you. So we are just going to be living together, separate rooms, leave school at different times and make sure that no one t school apart from our friends find out about this. Okay?" He said coldly.

'Ne.' I replied

'But you will still do the stuff a 'wife' does. Okay? Like cooking, laundry, cleaning and stuff like that.' He ordered

'I am not your servant! Plus there are maids, why must I do all this.' I raised my voice

'Because in my eyes, you are just a servant!' Jungkook shouted. I did not speak to him for the entire car ride.

'Whoa!' We both exclaimed as we saw the house. It was so grand!

'I call the master bedroom!' I said then ran there.

'No! I get it! Leave!' Jungkook ordered

'No! I got here first!" I retorted back

'Okay, we need to have rules around the house because you are just being a big baby here. #1, when Somi of my friends come over, you do not interrupt our activities unless you are invited. #2 Do everything a maid does or else I will beat you up. (A/N Sorry Kookie sounds evil) #3 Do not tell anyone about us. #4 Never talk back to me #5 Don't come into my room without knocking and my permission #6 Lie to my parents for me about Somi, how we are and stuff like that. #7 Ask your parents to drop your car here because I would never drive you to school so drive yourself. Understood?' Jungkook said

'Ne.' I sighed knowing it would be useless to talk back

'Now go to the guest bedroom and get ready then order chicken and pizza for later when the hyungs and your friends.' He said then pushed me out the room and slammed the door. I walked to the guest bedroom and sighed. Why? Why is my life so hard and annoying? I sat there thinking about my life and stuff but then I looked at my phone. Sh*t! It is 6pm. I have 1 hour to order food, unpack all my stuff, take a shower, get changed. Ugh!

I ordered food, then took a shower and got changed and unpacked my stuff while waiting for my hair to dry. When I was done, it was 6:50. Yay! Just in time.

~Ding dong

I went downstairs to get the door thinking my friends were here. But I was wrong. BTS was here first.

'Oh! Ashley. What are you doing here?' Jim asked

'Well about that, come in.' I opened the door and they came in.

'Wait what?" I turned around and saw my friends standing there shocked because BTS was here and Jungkook was also here.

'Ashley! You have a lot to explain.' Samantha said then dragged me over to where everyone else was.

'Why are you guys living together?' 'Are you two dating again?' 'Did one of your parents go on a business trip or something and left you two together?"

Everyone started drowning us with questions. Ugh! I never knew just moving into the same house would be so tragic! What would happen when we actually get married?