Chapter 7- Shopping

Jungkook POV:

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, guess Ashley made food.

'Good morning' I said as I walked into the kitchen after getting ready

'Good morning. Um... I made breakfast and we can go pick up Somi and go to the mall after breakfast.' She said and I just nodded

We once again ate in silence, not knowing what to say to each other. Finally, we finished eating, breaking the awkward silence.

'We should get going, Somi might already be waiting for us.' I said then went to grab my car keys and Ashley went to wash the dishes. Once we got onto the car, it was silent once again.

'Don't interrupt us while we shop. Okay?' I said

'Ne.' Ashley said then sighed.

'You can buy yourself some stuff too and get something nice to wear for the party tonight.' I said then parked my car and waited for Somi to come out. Wow, she looked great! Well, so did Ashley. But their styles were different. Ashley was wearing a white crop top, a black cardigan, white skinny jeans and white converse. Somi was wearing a floral mini skirt with a white tank top with white flats. They both looked good, except Somi showed more skin.

'Hey oppa!' Somi said then pecked my lips

'Hey babe.' I smiled

'Oh! You brought Ashley.' Somi said then her smile disappeared

'Don't worry, I only brought so she can help us carry our shopping bags since you like to shop.' I said then pinched Somi's cheeks

'You know me so well! Let's get going then.' Somi smiled and we drove off.

Ashley POV:

WTF?! I am going to shop, excuse me! I am not their slave! We arrived at the mall and Somi and Jungkook walked in front of me, holding hands and being all lovey dovey.... Ewwww. We walked pass 'GUESS' and Somi and Jungkook went inside the store. Somi immediately ran to the skirts, shorts section while I went to the sweaters and jeans section. I picked out 2 new pairs of jeans, 3 sweater, 1 pair of shorts and got in line. Wow, a lot of people are shopping today. Just as it was finally my turn, Somi and Jungkook came budging with like 20 pieces of clothing of all sorts.

'Move nerd.' Jungkook said and pushed me to the side. Where did the nice Jungkook from yesterday go? Maybe what happened yesterday was just all a dream. I sighed and paid for my clothes.

'Yah! Ashley! Come on! My arms are tired, carry my bags for me.' Somi said and handed all her bags to me. What? She only held them for like 2 minutes.

We then walked passed more shops and everytime we passed a store, Somi would buy something. She was spending more of her money while I was stuck carrying more shopping bags.

'Oh no! I forgot my other wallet.' Somi whined as her 3rd wallet ran out of money. It probably had $800 in it before.

'Just use Ashley's' Jungkook comforted her and I couldn't believe what I just heard. He just allowed that spoiled brat to use my money?!!

'Thanks you are the best Ashley.' Somi fakely smiled and snatched my wallet away before I could object.

She then dragged Jungkook to other stores and bought more stuff. Then I realized I needed to buy a simple dress for myself for the party tonight. We then stopped at a store that sells party wear. I spotted a simple red dress that I thought was perfect for me. I tried it on and it fitted me perfectly, there was only one problem. It was a bit too short, it was up to my mid thighs but other dresses were even shorter. This is why I usually never go to these things, how do girls even enjoy going to these parties and wear these things?

'Ashley! Get your a** here right now!' Somi demanded

I walked over to them and say Somi trying on 4 dresses. They were all short AF.

'Which one should I get?' She demanded

'Um......' I stuttered not knowing what to say

'Well slave? I am waiting for an answer!' She shouted

'All of them look wonderful on you your highness' I said sarcastically

'Yah, what is with the attitude Ashley?' Jungkook said out of annoyance

'Whatever bish, just go pay for all this and carry my bags.' Somi said then left with Jungkook.

And here I was carrying all the bags. My hands were starting to bleed a bit.

'Ow!' I whined in pain

'Stop whining Ashley. Catch up!' Jungkook said coldly. I just sighed and tried to walk faster. Where did the nice and gentle Jungkook from yesterday go? Yep, he really doesn't care about me.

'Goodbye Babe, see you tomorrow.' Jungkook said then pecked Somi on the lips goodbye. I cringed at their act, but my hands were in so much pain that I didn't even have the energy to cringe.

After dropping Somi home, Jungkook and I headed home. The whole ride was silent, as soon as Jungkook parked the car, I stormed inside. I felt hurt, I mean I knew that Jungkook didn't like me, but I didn't believe he would actually treat me like a slave.

'Hey, are your hands okay? Let me see.' jungkook said then reached for my hand

'Don't touch me.' I said coldly

I closed my room and sobbed, I never lost my feelings for him. He has hurt me..... He never allowed me to explain 2 years ago, and now he is treating me like trash. I just cried myself to sleep......

A/N How is the book so far? I know that this one doesn't have as many reads as my previous fanfics, i guess I will finish this one and write other more interesting ones. Please bare with my terrible writing. Thank you.