Chapter 5- Doubts

A/N Sorry for not updating regulalry for a long time, so here is chapter 5. Thank you for your patience

Jungkook POV:

I am going to go meet up with Somi today. I need to explain this whole 'Arranged Marriage' thing.

TEXT:

ME: Hey babe

SOMI: Hey

ME: Can we go out today

SOMI: Sure, where do u want to go

ME: Just the park, we can grab some ice cream

SOMI: Sure

ME: C u there in 10 minutes

SOMI: K

ME: Luv u! C u later

And she didn't reply... Well maybe she went to get ready, okay...... I just need to explain things to her and hopefully she won't get mad.

'Ashley! I am going out. Stay home and clean! Don't go anywhere!' I shouted before leaving the house.

I walked to the park Somi and I always hung out at, I waited for 30 minutes but she never came. Maybe she is caught in traffic or something. I sat at the bench and played with my phone. It was getting dark, but she never came. Why? I am realizing something about Somi these days. She always replies my text with 1-5 words short replies, always misses our dates, never says 'nado saranghae' to me anymore.....etc She just, became more like a cold person. Is she really cheating on me?

Somi POV:

Jungkook probably wants to explain that he and Ashley are arranged. But is he really that stupid? I have my ways, when do I not get news about things, I found out yesterday. So stupid...... I actually don't know if Jungkook still has feelings for Ashley or not. If he does or doesn't, why should I care? I just dated him to be more popular. Secretly, I am dating Lay from EXO. EXO is a kingka group here at our school. They drop albums and are really popular, they are not an official band but still very famous. Lay doesn't know about Jungkook, and Jungkook doesn't know about Lay. Well, now that I have got all the popularity I need, I no longer need Jungkook. I didn't go to meet Jungkook because Lay and I are having a movie marathon tonight.

~Ring ring

Jungkook calling

JK: Hey, you didn't show up.

ME: Oh right, I am sorry. I forgot to tell you, my mom made me help her set up for the party tomorrow. Why don't you come, everyone at our school is invited!

JK: It's okay Jagi, I will definitely come. C u tomorrow.

ME: See you tomorrow.

'Who was that?' Lay asked

'No one oppa, just my friends. We were supposed to go shopping today but I wanted to spend more time with you.' I said and gave him a peck on his cheeks

'Why did you lie to them?' He asked

'Well I can't tell them I am dating you, your 'fangirls' will find out eventually and attempt to murder me.' I whined

'Awww, it's okay babe, I will protect you no matter what.' Lay said and we cuddled and continued to watch the movie.

Ashley POV:

God I am so stupid! And to think Jungkook might still have feelings for me? I am so stupid! He clearly hates me! In his eyes, I am just a maid, a servant and a slave. He didn't even let me explain 2 years ago.

~Flashback

'Oppa!' I called out as I spotted my cousin, Mark. Who just came to visit us from LA, for summer vacation. He studies in overboard in LA.

'Hey Ash!' Mark said then hugged me

'So, how have you been?' I asked pulling out of the hug

'LA is a grea--' Mark began to say

' YAH! ASHLEY!!!' An angry Jungkook came screaming out of nowhere

'Oh hey Kookie!' I said

'Who the freak is this?' Mark asked and pointed to Jungkook.

Uh oh! Mark is always so protective. I forgot to tell him I have a boyfriend, this is not going well.

'Ashley! How could you! You cheated on me! You b*tch!' Jungkook said then slapped my cheeks

'No! Kookie! Mark is only my cousin.' I said back but soon tears started to build up in my eyes as I began to feel the pain on my cheeks.

'Oh, right. Just cousins. I am sick of your bullsh*t Ashley, you probably like your celebrity crush, Suho. More than me. Am I right? And now a random Mark jumps out of nowhere?' Jungkook said coldly

'Who are you to talk to Ash like that?' Mark yelled

'I am, no I was her boyfriend. Just 2 minutes ago, before I discovered the truth.' Jungkook said and glared Mark and rolled his eyes at me.

'So, basically you are saying that we are over?' I asked while sobbing

'Yes, we are over. I never loved you, you slut.' With that and Jungkook left me there.

~End of flashback

I now doubt that he ever even loved me.....