Chapter 9- Party Pt.1- shock

A/N Sorry for not updating, I was busy. Because today is my birthday! I am officialy 13 now. Here is the new chapter. Enjoy!

May POV:

The girls and I got ready at Eden's place. We all put our dresses on, did our makeup and left. We got into the car and I looked out the car window, and daydreamed

~Day dream

We all walked into the room and everyone gasped. Jin oppa widened his eyes and smiled at me. He walked over, took out my hand and kissed it.

'May, you are so beautiful tonight. Like always.' He said then I blushed

'You look great too --op---.' I began but then he smashed his soft lips onto mine.

~End of Day dream

'Yah! May!' Jada screamed waking me up from my daydream

'What?" I asked, clearly annoyed. Jin oppa just kissed me.....

'Were you daydreaming? And why are you all bubbly now?' Rose questioned

'Ha! And you are blushing!' Ashley pointed to my cheeks

'No I wasn't!' I denied it quickly

'Awww, you were probably just day dreaming about Jin oppa. Omo! I think I know why you were blushing.' Samantha said but then smirked

'Ohhhhh!' Ashley teased

'Sam why are you so dirty minded?' I asked

'Don't blame me! Fanfics and this one here have scarred me for life!' She said pointing to Ashley

'Guys just shut up! You need to save your energy for the party. Besides, we are here.' Millisa said then opened the door.

'Ash, be ready to make Kookie fall for you.' Samantha said then winked and I saw Ashley running off the car to go and kill Samantha. Let's just hope that Jin oppa notices me tonight....

Jungkook POV:

We were all just grabbing drinks, chatting, there were people on the dance floor but I didn't feel like dancing right now. I can't find Ashely or Somi! Suddenly, a group of 7 girls entered, like angels from the sky. (Author:ew kookie, so cringy) (Kookie: Go away author-nim) Ashley, Samantha, Rose, Millisa, Jada, May and Eden all walked in looking fabulous. The hyungs and I just hung our mouths wide open. They noticed us and came our direction.

'Guys! Act natural!" Eomma Jin reminded and everyone cleared their throats and pretended to start a conversation.

'Hey guys!" Eden said

'Hey, wow you look great tonight Eden.' Namjoon hyung said. Wow, I thought he wasn't interested in girls

'So how you guys tonight?' May asked

'I was bored to death.... Until you guys came.' Jin hyung said then winked.

'I am God.' V tried to speak in English and act cool.

'Pftttt!' Jada spat out her drink like an elephant from V's broken english and everyone just cracked up.

'You are god? Hahahahaha! I thought you were an alien!' Jada screamed and the rest of us just laughed along while Tae just shot everyone a death glare. We didn't care.... Right? Having fun is important sometimes, even if you have to sacrifice your own hyung's pride.

'Rose, wanna go dance?" Hobi hyung asked Rose and she nodded as I rolled my eyes

'You guys want to go dance?" Jin, Namjoon, Suga and V hyung asked.

'Sure.' And they all left except for Ashley, Jimin and Samantha

'Do your feet hurt?' Jimin asked Samantha

'No, why?' She tilted her head and I saw a hint of pink on Jimin's cheeks

'Those heels look painful.' Jimin said then pointed at Samantha's feet.

'Nah they are okay, besides, if you are trying to make me take my shoes off so I would appear shorter than u, don't even think about it.' Samantha said then smirked

'Yah! I am not short!' Jimin yelled

'You said it, I didn't.' Samantha said and Ashley and I couldn't hold in our laughter anymore.

'Oooooo! Hyung got roasted by his girlfriend!" I teased and the two just shot me a death glare.

'I am still bigger than you, and stronger.' Jimin said then smirked

'Bet you are not.' Samantha said then crossed her arms. But then Jimin picked her up bridal style and carried her outside. Ashley and I followed them secretly while imagining what will happen between these two.

'Ahhhhh!' We heard someone scream and we rushed out of our hiding place

'OMG! Hyung don't drop her!' I shouted

Jimin was carrying Samantha bridal-style while lifting her to the deep end of the pool, threatening to drop her. Samantha is hydrophobic...... this isn't going to end well.

'Jimin don't! She can't swim! She is hydrophobic! Stop!' Ashley yelled then ran up to them.

Jimin then set Samantha on a chair rubbing his nape. Samantha was too scared, she started crying. Ashley was comforting her and it looked sad, I wonder why she is so hydrophobic.I will just find out from Ashley later.

'Samantha, I am sorry.' Jimin said then held her hands but Samantha just kept on crying

'It's okay, you are safe now.' Jimin said then held her in his embrace letting her cry on his shoulder.

*click

Ashley took a picture of this.

'Got it! I am going to show this at their wedding.' She smirked

'Ha! I can use it against Jimin now!' I laughed

'If they ever try to do something against us, we can blackmail them' She cheered

'Stay here, I am going to the washroom.' I said then ruffled her hair.

'JEON JUNGKOOK! I just did my hair!' She shouted as I ran away

'WHATEVER!' I shouted back

I went back inside, on my way to the washroom. On the dance floor, I saw some stuff....... Hobi hyung was holding Rose by her waist and they were dancing...... Everyone is finally admitting that they like someone! Yay! But then I saw a couple making out near the washroom, not that this isn't normal at parties, but they should get a room.

'Um excuse me, you probably should get a roo-.' Before I finished my sentence, I looked closer and I realized it was Lay.... with SOMI!!

A/N #Jungshooked