Chapter 4- EXPLAIN!!!

A/N Hi guys, I just finished the academic portions of the competition! Today at the cultural fair/ scholar's fair, I had so much fun. The Canadian booth, our booth was so busy! We ran out of food very quickly! AND... I MET K-POP FANS! Some ARMYS, EXO-LS, IGOT7s.....etc We all had a great tiime. Here is the next chapter. Please enjoy!!!

Samantha POV:

WTF? I am so confuzzled! Yes, confused and puzzled at the same time. Could it be? Jungkook and Ashley have been arranged to marry each other?

'Everyone shut up!" I shouted

'Ugh! You shut up Samantha' Jimin said

'I am serious, I think I have an answer to all your questions.' I said then looked at Jungkook and Ashley sitting on the couch looking at their feet

'Hey! I am talking to you two! I think you guys have been arranged. Right? Your parents have arranged you two to get married for business and boring adult stuff like that. Right?' I asked

'Wow! Sam unnie you are smart.' Ashley said

'Yeah, how did you figure this out?' Jin oppa asked

'You know, reading EXO fanfics, a lot of arranged marriage fanfics.' I shrugged

'It is EXO again! I don't get your things and obsessions with EXO, we are just as good looking, good at singing and dancing!' Jimin whined

All the girls bursted out in laughter!

'How could you guys compare yourselves to EXO? Nice joke Jimin! That is really funny. Oh I need some water. Be right back!' I said then went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. But on my way, someone pinned me to the wall.

'What the hell Jimin?' I said trying to push him away

'Don't laugh at us. One day we will show you we are just as good or even better than EXO.' He growled then left. I rolled my eyes, how narcissistic is he?

Ashley POV:

Okay, this is getting awkward. Everyone is staring at Jungkook and I with their jaws dropped and eyes widened. Sam unnie is very smart! She figured it out without me saying anything.

'For crying out loud! One of you say something!' Jada shouted

'Okay, okay. What Sam unnie said is real. We arranged, yeah no big deal. And we don't like this arrangement at all. We have separate rooms but we just live in the same house. And guys, please don't tell anyone about this.' I said as quick as I could hoping for responses. But, as I finished my very short, quick and brief explanation, there was more silence in the room. Ugh! Seriously what is wrong with these guys today?

~Ding dong

Yes! Food is here. Thank you delivery man for saving my life! I came back into the living room with food in my hands and J-hope clapped his hands like a little child.

'Um, since we got the serious business over with, let's have some fun!' Millisa suggested

'Sure, let's play spin the bottle.' Rap monster said then finished his bottle of soda

'Um okay. But guys, nothing too dirty and weird.' I said

'Oh come on Ashley! You are such a loser and very no fun!' Jungkook said

'Oh you call me boring?' I raised my voice but then we started chasing each other around the room. Until Rose said something that made us stop.

'You guys are going to start loving each other soon. You probably aren't 100% over each other yet.' Rose said and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

'Ugh, whatever let's just play.' Jungkook said then we all gathered around. Well at least we explain things. But very briefly, the rest of the night will be um........ interesting?!!