Chapter 23- Goodbye

A/N: OMG! 1K READS?! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING MY TERRIBLE BOOK THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. I will try to make this make sense and more enjoyable to read. Thank you so much! Don't forget to read, comment and vote! Enjoy the new chapter!~

Ashley POV:

This day has been so much fun..... So sad that it is ending, I hope I can see Samantha's friends again some time. They are so much fun.

'Well, this day has been so much fun! I feel like we are great friends already.' I said sadly

'Yeah, well you can always contact us.' Grace said and gave us a thumbs up

'Yeah.' V said and flashed his boxy alien smile.

'I will miss you guys.' Samantha said and all of them went in for a group hug.

'Join the hug guys!' Alyssa said gesturing us to come and we joined

'Well, see you guys soon, hopefully!' Jungkook said and put his shoulder around me

'We have to go........ Bye!' Ria said and we went our separate ways.

We got on a taxi and drove back to the hotel.

'You guys want to sleep yet?' Samantha asked

'Noooooooooo' We all whined

'Well then, why don't we all come to our room and watch a movie.' Jungkook suggested

'Ooooo, yes!" I cheered because I don't want to sleep and unnie is always big on getting rest and sleeping.

'Let's go!' Jungkook said and we all walked to Jungkook's room.

'What movie do you guys want to watch?' Jungkook asked

'Horror movie!' We all suggested apart from Samantha who didn't say anything

'Samantha?' Jungkook asked

'Um......... I am fine with anything I guess.' She shrugged

'Yay! Let's watch IT!' Ria suggested and we all cheered except for Samantha of course, she is a scaredy cat.

'K,' Jungkook said and started to play the movie while we all sat down comfortably on the beds which we rearranged. We combined the two beds together and formed this extra wide bed for the 6 of us to sit on.

'You scared babe?' Jungkook asked sitting next to me

'Nope, of course not.' I said smiling at him

'Mmmmm, good.' Jungkook said and pecked my lips as i leaned my head onto his shoulder and he put his head on mine.

'Bleh, get a room.' Samantha said

'Tell them that.' Jungkook said pointing to V and Ria who are like basically eating each other. Or if I were to describe it in a more sophisticated and civilized way, they were having a heated make out session.

'But, we are in a room. Doi!' V said quickly then went back to what he was doing.

Eeeee! This movie is scary! But I think Samantha's reaction is making this into a comedy film.

'Unnie can you react a bit more calmly? I swear you reactions are so funny that you are turning this movie into a comedy.' I said while laughing

'It is not funny!' Samantha retorted sitting back up because she hid her face in the pillow

'Are they even paying attention?" Jungkook asked pointing to Ria and V still making out

'Apparently they can't hear us, or even notice our existence.' Jimin said after clapping loudly beside their ears.

'Let's just ignore them.' I said focusing back to the movie. The rest of the night was fun, the movie was great, but scary.

'Well that wasn't so bad was it?" Jungkook asked

'It was wonderful, best film ever!" I said

'Sure' Samantha said with sarcasm

'They fell asleep.' I said pointing to V and Ria asleep in each other's arms.

'I want to stay here~" I said to Jungkook

'Really? Yay!'Jungkook cheered

'Unnie, can I stay here?' I asked Samantha then pouted

'I don't want to sleep alone.' She said

'I can go and sleep in your room if you want to........' Jimin suggested quietly

'Sure.' Samantha replied simply

'Well tomorrow we have to go do stuff with our class. So see you in the morning.' Jimin said leaving and Samantha followed him.

' Goodnight Eomma and Appa, I want another sibling~" I teased hoping they wouldn't hear me, but I think they did.

Samantha TEXT: I really don't want to sleep alone tonight because I am scared AF I swear you are dead tomorrow maknae, I will murder you! Watch your words my dear.

Me TEXT: I am sorry! Please don't kill me! I am too young to die.

Samantha TEXT: Yeah yeah whatever, we will see tomorrow. Go to sleep.

I didn't reply, I don't want to die.

'Why does she like threatening to murder us so often?' Jungkook asked pulling the blanket over us

'Idk, and she won't actually kill us for sure, she can't' I said and my eyelids began to get heavy.

'Good night babe, I love you.' Jungkook said and kissed my forehead.

'Night, love you too.' I said and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Perfect ending, to a perfect day.

A/N: How was the chapter guys? Please give me some feedback and answer the question from the author's note from last chapter. Thank you! And I am trying to do at least 2 updates per week so please have patience!