1:"Bumped in"

Lemme see your comments and reactions about this thanks!

enjoyyyyyishh I love yahhh ! ;)

_____________

"Friday morning till it hits vacation."

At the midst of the wind there he is, standing with a nice smile pictured on his lips but as he walks closer, I felt my heart beat raging. He pulls my chin up and it was only inches a way for me and him to ki--.

O

"Wake up!"

Wait? What is happening, where am I?

Bump** Splat! Kamblaam!

"Ouch!"

As my thoughts spins out and recall. I know now that it was only a dream far from reality. I groan at the shuttering sounds, it was my mom's huge voice stammering me. If they couldve just let the chance to finish that dream even though I wished it was all true. A spank of a pillow hurled me that made my ass fall straight the floor. And yes here I am, lying like a star fish, feeling the pain beneath my bum. Yes I know it hurts. As seconds I know, I could just see my mom glaring at me with my filty socks and underwears that hurled through all the parts of the floor. It was a mess. My room was a mess rather than I thought, and with her two hands on her hips that only means one thing mama bear aint happy. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh she's dead!" Hannah mocks at mum's back and I carried myself up to sit. "Shut up Nana," I shouted, looking at her silly expressions that made me want to stink her face. I glare at her violently.

"Darciane Ive been yelling here for a hundred times missy! Get up cause you got school or else. No Desserts!" Mum shouted, crossing her arms and glarring at me. I was threatened by the desserts thingy again, and took up. I rolled my eyes 'again' and shuffle my hair. She takes her frisky eyebrows up making me to fix up as she wanted. I drench myself back to my bed covering the pillows straight to my ears so her voice would be all mute. It bugs me a lot every morning.

"Just be ready and I'll be goin now, I'll send hannah off to school bye!" She bangs the door, leaving a load noise on it. I rolled my eyes. Again. And track my way. Well school? Theres nothing great about school, I mean I'll still go home, eat, sleep and wake up again. UGH LIFE EEKS! A quik rang caught my attention down my bag realizing that it was my phone ringing. I immediately scribble my bag to find it, random stuffs came touching my hand as I search. Luckily I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said. A loud boom of a girl's high note shout welcomed me as it seems to be. I now realize the only person who would scream like 'I dont give a shit' was my best friend Trish, she was screaming like one of the girls from the movie "The Scream". Believe me it was irritating.

We talked for about 10 min till she reminded me of being late. I literally threw my phone down my bed and hang her up before she could utter a word. I tried to take a nice QUICK bath, cause I'm late really late, got my tooth brushed right and a tight white shirt with small print of <3 . My jeans hurled out the blue and a Converse, a yellow, puffed on my downward part. I let my hair down with a shavy look. Pretty simple I say.

...

Now I'm

Running ** Running* ( Cause I'm $@#$@$#^ Late) I was on my way to school When ....

CRASH!

SpLAT**

"OUCH!" I shouted, and great another ouch for the day oh please! And now scattered books , pens etc. on the floor. WHAT A NICE DAY TO START ON. This is absolutely perfecto sh*t. So this is what happend. As you can see, I was on my way at school when this dumb boy, wearing a black hoodie and rayband black glasses, snorting his face on a bike came rushing infront of me and bulge right in to my ass. Oh my bananas for everything today!