15: "I Think I'm starting to Fall."

"You see that?," I pointed trying to jump off out of his back. "What?" he replies.

"It's a gondola ride, my mum and dad used to ride those things. I think it's for couples," I explained, giving him some thumbs up of my own. He smirks,"So are you telling me we are?,"

I stumble as he said that, "You wish fish! I mean we could offer that guys for a free ride down the river bank dumboo," I flustered, "Maybe he knows a shorcut to the hotel" I added, giving him a glare.

"Oh wise on," he grins. I proudly head my way there and swift my hair passing right through him. I could feel him smiling as I paved my way. While walking, I felt Harry putting his jacket gently on to mine. He chuckles and looks down and makes his way first. The only response I could give is to smile secretly. I was like a maniac smiling. Im weird.

-------

"Hey Mr? Can we get a free ride," I asked politely, doing puppy eyes on the chubby gondolier who seems to be kind. A gondolier is the one who is standing and rows for a gondola, its like a boat, a small boat.

The chubby gondolier smiles on us sheepishly and turns away rolling his eyes. I looked at him on disbelief, being baffled at this moment. I cannot believe how rude he was.

"Maybe he speaks french," He whispered. "Your right," I whispered back. Maybe Harry was right, well I still have to give it a shot. I stood straight and cleared my voice.

"Ehem, Elo a Mister aa Giovanni eh peppito la shoo aa aa

Weee wee aa ride ride parii to hutel suite palace ayyt," I tried speeking fake french and doin some hand gestures. I effin looked weird doing that. Harry starts biting his lips to detain his laughter. I didnt hesitated to glare at him wildly.

"Nu money Nu ride,"

What the! Oh wait did he just not say it in a french? Thank god he knows english. He could have just told us! Oh french bread! Harry frowns as he heard that. He started to do his 'On moves' on begging which is, he's best at that. So I gave him the part where he says; "Please Mister, we really need a free ride cause me and.... and," he pauses and added,"My newly wed bride are lost here in Paris and someone stole our moneys down the way,"

As he utters those words, my eyes widens as big as a cannonballs. I tried to calm my inner thoughts. What in the world of gumball is he thinking! I was going to take it back when...

"Newly Weds?!" The gondolier exclaimed I swallowed fidgiting my fingers and nodding awkwardly. "Well I do give rides on newly wedds. You have a nice wife there," He added whispering to us. I sheepishly grin at the chubby gondolier.

"Ugh so can you give us a free ride, Mister?" I asked his name. "Pierre," he answers."Oh yeah yeah sure why not, just dont tell anybody," he added.

"Oh sure Mr. La voi Pierre, we owe you more as much as you think," Harry snickered a french accent and glancing on me as he makes a proudly wink.

"Hey, you look like someone?," Mr. Pierre exlaimed. Harry had a nervous breakdown. "Oh me? Impossible I --,"

"He looks like Mr bean," I joked that made Mr. Pierre laugh. Harry smiles at me and I did the same. "Well come on, come on the night is sleepy now" Mr. Pierre moves his chubby hands.

"Ladies first madam," Harry acting like a homo gentle man while offering his hands. I gave him a sheepish glare. As Mr. Pierre starts to hover the ropes me and Harry waits patiently, sometimes I would take a little look on him at the side of my eyes finding him as he stares at the beautiful streams. The boat begans to move I imediatley hold onn and pack my seat. Just for saftey.