4:"Home with You know"

Allysa's (Ian's Mom) POV

I had a grip on my coffee feeling a bit worried. Its getting to late. Where is that girl. A blam of a door startled me. I get up and quikly check it, seeing her and a boy, a familiar one. I take blanket near the sofa tossing it to her, she was shaking like a chichuahua. "Honey?,"

Ian's POV

I know my mum's a bit worried now, but the good thing is I'm not hurt or anything, just turned into ice maybe. I accidently slam the door shut, thanks to my shaking hands. Mom quikly rans to us seeing me with a boy a familiar one."Yeah mom?"

"Honey! Whos with you? Oh yeah thats the one you all talked about. The one you've been dyi--"

My eyes popped like a cannon ball racing to her mouth to cover it before she says something stupid. Oh mom. (She missunderstands me, on what I said to her before when the three bunnies were here cause I said that I was dying to meet the band One direction and at the end I told her it was a JOKE but I guess she's to old to remember that.)

"Oh mum! he's my friend. A new friend and he's sleeping here just for the night I'll tell you why,later. Did you cook?," trying to changed the subject. And having a quik glare at her. Her eyes looks at me suspiciously. I turn around making faces with Harry.

"Oh hey Harry Styles," Mom waves her hand. At second thought maybe my mom's fangirling now cause who wouldnt know Harry Styles? The guy who fancies ages like my mom and sings good at the X factor times.

Well who wouldnt?! And despite the fact that those three bunnies are chitchatting about One Direction everyday inside and outside the house. Sometimes I just want to eat cotton candy all by myself. Harry had a look of amusement when my mom said his name. I couldnt help but bit my lips to laugh.

"Hey Mrs. ??" Harry asks questioning her last name."Reed" I nudge at him and whispered.

"Mrs. Reed" he said nodding with a smile.

"So I gotta get the food ready. I'll be on the kitchen ok," Mum said, going back to the kitchen.

"Yeh mum," I replied. Then mum went off and Harry looked at me and grins like something is on his head. I sheepishly glared at him, rolling ny eyes, "What?!"

"Just so you know. You've been dying to meet--"

"You wish! Corn cub!"

"Just a kiss from the curls, would cure that honey," he gave me a seductive voice and laughed again. He was kinda cute at that part. Again! Oh stop that ian! Even if he's a decent looking guy. I should have to restrain myself for having to fall on his cheekish acts. Harry is Harry, he is a flirt he gets girls easily and I wouldnt want to be want of them. I was holding a piece of paper, whom I took it from the small lamp table beside me and said.

"You see this paper," I took it pointing the paper right to his face. "hmm yeah'" he asked, while backing up and furthering on to me.

"I'LL SHOVE IT RIGHT THROUGH YOUR FACE," trying to put my fist infront of him. Mom saw me and YEAH I'm dead as Shit

"Darcy my baby! How dare you treat lovely guest like that!," she scolded me.

OK fine now im the bad guy when I did everything just everything to save that BOY (I mean not everything but a lot ) And yeah mum just said Darcy cause thats what she calls me when I was young and until NOW I hate just being called like that it feels like im a baby.

"Say sorry ok? And you two should eat now," she orders and glares at me. She went on to the kitchen and shouted again."SAY SORRY OK!?". Harry goes right through me and took my hands and kisses it, "Lets Eat Baby DARCY," He grins at me, and spat his tongue out saying.