17: "SuperHumans to the Rescue!"

Harry's POV

She went off to fix her self and I gave her two thumbs up.

Why did I actually said that?! Am I that stupid, stupid harry stupid dumbo. But I guess she was happy when I said that.Yes, Im inlove with the girl I accidently bumped inn before, but I guess I'll just hide watever I'm feeling right now, besides I think she doesn't like me, it's Zayn whom she wanted. I hope this fake couples were doing wasn't fake. I wish this was all true.

--------

"Oh Mama Peppita! I'm going to miss you so much!,  

Too bad Mr. Pierre wasn't here," Ian said while giving Mama peppita a big hug same as I did.

"Same as with me Mama Peppita, and don't forget to tell Mr. Pierre that LAZZT night was a succes!!," I hurled out teasing Ian. I giggled and look at her, she violently glares at me ddoing the "KILLERS" look.

"You two are just so cute! Nu problem, I'll send all your love to my brotha, someday I know you two would visit us again," Mama peppita mumbled smilling. Me and Ian looked at each other chuckling. Would we be able to come back again here? As fake lovers or True Lovers.

"Yes some day Mama Peppita some day," She smiles planting a goodbye kiss and hug same as I did. Her eyes was sparkling when our eyes briefly meets i smiled and gave her a wink, I look down smiling like a maniac.

Ian's POV

We were doing some one last kisses and hugs to Mama peppita. When a voice caught our attention on the small  river side" Hey! Harry and Ian!,"

We turned around and saw a speed boat with the lads! Omg were back! Thank goodness. "LOUIS LIAM NIALL ZAYN!!," I shouted frantacly doing some jump and waves.

"GUYS!!," Harry yelled up, waving his hands up. As the boat comes closer. I saw Paul driving I guess we are dead for getting lost. Paul stopped the boat just on the bridge we were standing. I jumped onn first with the help of Paul's hands and he gave me a teasing smirk I sigh on relief to realize that he wasnt going to scold us. Harry came on second, we made our last waves on Mama Peppita who was smilling with tears and dazing her hands up for a wave.

"THANK YOU!!," we all shouted. I could just see her being shrinked as we are about to get further. I know and I won't forget what she told me.

"Ian!," Zayn hurled out from my back, being the first one to hug me. He was squishing me by the way and he really smelled so perfumed. "Mirror, I missed you!," I murmured through his neck.

"Potatoe!," Niall came on second hugging me third was Liam then Louis. Harry fake frowned "Hey what about me," He teasingly pouts and crosses his arms.

"Well save the best for the Lastt!," Liam teased and they all gave harry a huge hug. They were so sweet to each other further more I remembered my 3 bunnies. As I was standing and playfully watching them Paul turns around at me and grins pointing he's eyes at them and winks.

"I bet it's Harry or maybe Zayn ayt," Paul whispers, I teasingly glare at him smirking. I gave him a light punch on his big arms. "Maybe I'll be on the none category for that buddy," I hiss, sticking my tounge out on him. That's one of the things why I effin praise Paul for being so nice and being my buddy now and specially, for being the baby sitter of One Direction! Liam looked at me while they were still hugging Harry,"Come on loves, there still one more space for you," Then I just Joined the fun huggs.

---------

I bursted out on my seat shaking them all. As we headed to our hotel. "So would anyone tell us why you all left me and Harry in the middle of zombie land?!"