16:" Wake Up in the morning feeling like ***** "

Elo elo avocados!! As you know I started to treat avocados as vegetables now.. Lol so hey guys, I'm here at the mall trying to work chapter 16 which is this,so hope yah like it guys!! - Riane xx

ZZZZZzzz

"Zznager burger"

"Hamster"

"POTATOES"

"Huhh Oh?!"

That's the words I murmured while I was asleep, pretty embarassing though. Now I know I'm awake but still eyes close and in a position that so comfortable while hugging a pillow beside me that smells like fresh scent of cherry. Wait... is this a pillow? Oh no! Not again! Please please no, no Im not hugging harry please. I peep my eyes, beam of lights just starts to flash through my sleepy eyes. Oh thank gracious it's just a pillow. With a fudging arm on my waist. I stammered my face with my hands, what a cheecky Harry. I slightly shoo'd it away so he wouldn't woke up. But it seems like everytime I do it the tendency he hugs more. "Harry? Harry! Wake up!," I start trying to slap his arms around me.

"Mmm," he groans and tries to make a move, pulling me more closer to him. I'm more kinda stuck so theres no way out of his cheeky arms! "HARRY STYLES IF YOU DON'T TAKE THAT HANDS I PROMISE YOU I WILL--," I whinned, thinking that probably he might take off his arms. And I was right.

"MmmM, Is it morning? " He shrugs, before I could even say a word. He yawns and sits up acting like he had woke up but not. I quikly sat up and shouted, "Oh you sniffles!," I aim him pulling a pillow and tries to hit him. A slow stop made me do it when Mamapeppita unlocks the door.

"Lovely couples, now awake," She saw us, in an awkward position on stopped, I was like a statue holding a pillow up while harry raising his two arms for protection and we just starred at her. It was an epic fail.

"Honey! Heres a goodmorning pillow for you and your.... 

B--um?"

CRUW CRUW CREW.

I didnt know what to say. Louis bums just interracted my thoughts that made me say that. He looks at me facing back to Mama peppita who was all smilling to death, then harry mouthed mute "Whut?!," I just gave him the looks to agree with it.

"Oh yeah......... yeah my bum. I Love you babe,"he chuckled smilling at me. "Oh and good morning sweet mama peppita," he added, trying to act cute. Why does harry acts so good?, it's like he's really mouthing and saying the words I love you, which is I know he didn't mean it, cause were just FAKE Lovers. Sometimes I wish we were true. Maybe I am ff-.

"Babe? BABE! Heloo,"

Harry snaps me out I wiggle my head "Huh?! Oh yeah yeah, Good.morning.Mama peppita," I said giving him some brocken voice sounds.

"Mama Peppitaa just went out. She called us to eat breakfast? Are you ok?," he whailed worringly, and dazes his hands.

"Really?! But she was just standing righ there?," I replied,rubbing my eyes for more clearer. Did that happen or maybe I got on impluse with that day dreaming thingy.

"Do you Drugs?!," he teased trying to nudge my shoulders.

"What?! ," I tracked away, and I did had a chance to throw him the pillow. Yes! BULLS EYES.

"Hey it was a joke," He shouted, regretting what he had said. I trampled on my way outside the room leaving a slam on the door. I passed my way on the small living room, I guess they really don't have any gadgets here, except for the radios. Thats why they don't recognize Harry. Its just a simple small house with fresh air filling up the whole area feels like home. I followed the smell of those roasted butter and breads. I saw Mama Peppita preparing the table for us.

"Oh good morning mama peppita! Ugh where's Mr. Pierre?," I asked, while helping her place some spoons. Oh how I miss cindy. I mean Liam and the others. The wind started to go inn the windows. It was freshly cold with the sound of birds chirping.

"Morning Sweetie, my brother went off to work. Many rides on morning so he went off," she responded and wipes her hands on her white stained apron.

"Is that so? Ugh me and Harr-- HUSBAND might go onn later, we'll miss you so much," I mumbled, trying to give her a half smile. I'm gonna miss them.

"Oh really so faast! We will miss you two. I hope I don't cry sweetie.," She murmured, giving me a weak smile and moves closer to me giving me a warm hug.

"Am I smelling a lovely breakfast or it's just my wife here," Harry came in my back, acting like a REAL man and shakes his curls fixing it. He raps his arms around my waist, placing his chin on the back of my shoulders. Well I just had to join the ride! So I smiled at him and he gave me a kiss on the cheeks. I didn't saw that coming my cheeks begins to heat ip and turns red. Mama peppita smirks.

"Such a zweet couplez!! So Harry whut happend lazt nayt.," Mama peppita on a very french accent, raising her bushy eyebrows and winks on Harry.

"It was THE BEZT!," harry chuckled, making some epic french accent and doing some 'Ok' gestures on his hands, I secretly elbowed his tummy.

"Ayyyyayay!! Lezt eat now." Mama peppita smirked.

-------

"Yummy breakfast! Oh Mama peppita can we borrow a phone?," I could hear Harry asking her, while I was wipping some wet plates.

"Sure sure I'll just get it be right back!,"she stands up and goes to her room. She goes back with a big old phone from like the 90's. Me and Harry widens our eyes. I hope it still works.

"Does it still works Mama Peppita?," Harry asked curiously.

"Oh yes,yes it does. I'll just check on something outside I'll be back" Mama Peppita hurled out, raising the phone and gently placing it on Harry's hands. I sat by beside him and dials Louis number, we waited impatiently. I was literally bitting my fingers waiting for a carrot to answer and Harry here, was just calmed, holding the phone right through his ears.

"Louis! LOUIS!," Harry shouts.

Then they talked. 

Hwidbywwbdudbduhdjqijdidid-@$-*@%@&#%@&@@*@@&@*@%#%#&@&@&@*#&#

For the record I got curious and mouthed "Whut?!," I tried to take the phone forcely.

"LOUIS! Its Ian! Where are you guys? Why'd you left us!!," I hiss, trying to burst out many questions.

"Chill Ma love, we'll clear things out later but the good thing is you two are ok and we our on our way, Oh wait heres Za---," Louis explained and been cut off by a drag.

"Baby darcy!! Its baby malik. Are you ok, you've been hurt? I miss you aand I'm sorry for leaving you!," Zayn just yelped out through the phone, he was so worried. I smiled, Harry saw me smiling and tickles me I sssh'd him.

"I'm fine Zayn, and I missed you too. Lets just talk later ok I have to go now," I hang up. We really have to move now and fix our stuffs. Harry looks to me and asks, "Oh was that Zayn?,"

"Ugh first was Louis then Zayn," I shrugged and smiled at him. He nods giving me a weak smile. He was weird this time. Bipolar mood I say.

"Well I guess he really misses you, maybe you two could go out later when you guys meet up." Then he smirks. I frown when he said that thinking that did he even cared about all the things that happend to us? Oh yeah, maybe not why am I even thinking of this. I smile and changed my mood.

"YEA I really missed him too, so much! Ugh I'll just fix myself now." I smiled happily. He nodded and gave me thumbs up. Ouch Ian Ouch.

(And Hi to my friend Audi Helooo... So chapter 17 is Ok now so I'll upload it now ..LOL mwa)