5: "Free Fall"

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, sometimes I get a good feeling, yeahI get a feeling that I never never never never had before, no noI get a good feeling, yeahOh oh, sometimes I get a good feeling, yeahI get a feeling that I never never never never had before, no noI get a good feeling, yeah

Good Feeling : FLO RIDA

I woke up with a smile. Ok, I just can't stop smilling, its uncontrolable! I don't know why. A an aroma paved its way through me. MmmMMmm whats that's smell? I guess mum's cooking bacon and pancakes for breakfast, wonder if harry's still sleeping. I took my hoodie and went dowstairs, but before I headed off.  I just, YOU KNOW Sneak a peek On his room. The way he sleep, it's, it's ugh. Oh stop it fish! I trampled on wiggling my head, and check my mum at the kitchen. I saw her making lemon juice.

"Hey sweetie had a great night?," she asks, and smirked placing some lemon juice at the table.

 AWKWARD ...

Very Very AWKWARD 

I rolled my eyes "Ugh Mum?,". She gasped "Oh c'mon did you ?!," trying to shake me. I don't know but sometimes I just want to shut my mum's mind for a second. I gag my face and narrow my eyes.

 "WHAT THE F@#@K! No! mum," I answered her violently, and I rolled my eyes at her . "Chill honey" she burst out laughing, taking off her pink apron. " You hungry?," she added,while smirking.

"Tss, Yeah! Can I eat now?" I asked, trying to sit down on the chair, being pissed and crossing my arms.

"No, wake up your lovely 'Friend' first," she emphasize those words, while removing the plate with those lovely bacon and spits her tongue out. Tss I hate her when she does that, after all I've been always with my mum, so I don't treat her as a mother, but we treat ourselfs as bestfriends I guess. Pretty Obvious, except when she's mad. I rolled my eyes "He can manage," I say.

"No Harry, no Food for you, missy," She clears her throat, letting me smell some lovely bacons, while taking it away from my face. Believe me my mum is pissing my bum now. Ugh give me a break!

"Fine tss ..." I hurled out, stumping my feet on the floor. I could hear her chuckles down. Me? Goin up stairs, making slamms on my feet at the staircaise. Harry can wake himself up! Why does he need me? Does a popstar always needs a maid to wake him up?

I walk on his door and AGAIN saw his lovely face sleeping. It's not lovely!  I walk on close to him bending and looking at his face with curiosity (I was standing that time) Well Yeh! it really looks better on closer look REALLY. My eyes suddenly lead its way on his lips. I wiggle my head trying to not recognize Harry's nice face.

His Eyes

His Curls

His Lips

Falling 

.....

Falling 

....

Falling

.....

" Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh,"

KA BLAM!!!!!

I ACCIDENTLY Fall on the bed and to HIM.

Would you stop and take a look at me now

Could you stop and take a look at me now

When your standing right in front of me

Your looking at the positive that was negative

Would you stop and take a look at me now .....

(Take a look at me Now- greyson chance)

It felt like hours looking to his eyes

when it was only seconds....

WAIT WAIT oh shit

Harry's POV

ZzzzzZz I know I'm still sleeping, half sleeping I mean, but I could hear foot steps goin on the room. Maybe it's Ian but why? Is She ? Oh NO maybe shes trying to wake me up. I'll just pretend I'm still sleeping. As I wait for any reactions, I felt a soft weight on my body. It was like I was at the bottom from someone. I oppened my Eyes it was.......

Would you stop and take a look at me now

Could you stop and take a look at me nooooowwwwwwwwww

Bzzzdhuif hgidhkldfhydfklhhjfkljfgklvjrtkgrtkhjrtigrhjgijirtgjkfhgkjrrghnjkhnjkh

(Take a look at me Now- greyson chance)

(Music just stops because the two just been awaken there senses..)

"You really have wonderful eyes."  carrying my head off, and looking at her eyes. I could see her eyes widening like she was on shock. And she jumps right out from the bed, like ninja trying to act like nothin happend .

"Ugghh Its Ugghh.. breakfast so gget up!" she makes a shout out, on brocken voice fixing her hair.

I stand up swifting my hair. My 6 packs of abbs hurdles its way. 

Ian's POV

WOAH that was EMBRRASING, and now I'm seeing him half naked no shirts. But honestly, he was sexy. But I have to resist the sexiness! Don't look. Just a peak maybe? Oh I mean NO NO dont look! I turn my way away from him being all like a dweeb again.

"And put a shirt! Pervert!!," I shouted, while looking at the other side. "Had a good show?," He smirk, letting me see his 6 packs macho abbs. I gag and threw him a pillow.

" NO I DID NOT" I demanded , still looking on the other side.

"YES YOU DID," He spitted his tongue out making silly faces.

"I DID NOT," I turned around, facing myself through the door, so I couldn't see him more. well I wish I could do that .... Oh?! NO NO I mean NO, "YES YOU DID" now he said it again tsss.

"NO and put a shirt on, just go downstairs!," I ordered violently.  I was outside the room when I heard him murmuring something. "She Really did ," 

"I HEARD THAT !" I flustered back stumpping my way down the stairs.

I could hear him Laughing all the way, oh potatoes!