30: part 1 "Teas and Muffins 2"

"Oh hey Gemma and Ian" Anne gave us a sweet smile. Well thank god it wasnt Harry, my body started gaining air now and my heart is back to its beating track infact I missed New york by the way I did had some jetlags yesterday this adds up to my stress. Goodness lord thank you.

"Hello Anne" I replied back as we went inside.

"Harry's..." she started looking at her phone. Oh shit Harry's here kill me now kill me...... "Sorry about that Harry just texted me and he's out buying some coffee. You guys better wait for him so he could meet you Ia...."

"NO" I screamed. Ok I wasnt supposed to do that. " I...I mean me and Gemma had this spa thingy and we had an appointement hehe," I forcefully grin at them.

"Oh but Im sure they can wai....." Gemma starts as I stop her with a big. "NO!... ugh I mean they texted me you know... customerss... they have ugh many.."

Gemma and Anne looked at each other acting like they were confused at me and looked at me at the same time. I gave them a delightful forced smile. I know I have skills on convincing I really did convinced them even if I acted stupid. Gemma handled the muffins to Anne after that we tracked our way back to the car having some goodbye waves. I shrug as Gemma hovers the car, sighing in relief.

**

Author's POV

Anne's at the kitchen placing the muffins at the counter when Harry's voice echoed. "Mum Im home!"

Upon hearing he's voice she smiles as she wipes her hand on her pink apron "Great! Gemma was here with Brian!" She says incorrectly.

Harry grumbled hearing Bryan's name "I bet that creature treats her for good" he shouts, running upstairs and slamming his bedroom door so loud that Anne heard it.

In the other hand Anne realizes she said 'bryan' instead of 'Ian' she gags and shouts "Oh Harry what I meant was Ian!". Anne shooks her head with a smirk and said "Im always confused between Ian and Bryan I mean there name rhymes. Oh well"

_________________

This was the continuation of the other one and I just finished the final part Im just fixing it so I can publish it tonight Hahaha hope you enjoy the final one is very lonnggg.

--Riane